New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

My devious plan is working, We now have three new Guests signed up so far today, at the CRC-SG. With Aludog's tip on setting up the Group Navigation Pane. I am figuring out how to set up pages and forums in the Classic Rock Coalition Social Group site. We now have our own Preview Custom Download Area. I made download pages for all my preview tunes. Now I just hope some people leave some feedback, but I am not counting on it.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

I have been fighting all day with the CRC-SG site, getting the settings right - what a crazy mess I went through. It is finally coming together I think, I have the new preview download area set up and even have gotten some views and reply's on the pages, very surprising to me. Still tons of work to clean up the CRC-SG pages and navigation areas. If anybody has issues with not able to see pages or any bugs you see in the site let me know.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 1

Terry, 

California Girls and Help Me Rhonda & Kokomo are terrific, I was suprised at how hard California Girls was to play. Got 100% on Rhonda :)  , Kokomo is one of my favorite songs of thiers so thank you. 

Surfing played great in Section 1, then as you know it stops for bass. Great work 

Jerry

Thanks, Jerry

It's been a crazy day here finally figuring out this social group set up, it makes me mad that I spent all day figuring it out, when I would rather been playin' Guitar and having fun. Lots of work left to be done on the Beach Boys tunes, but I consider it fun, more than work.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

We have a new Member joining us here at the CRC, albatross213 is mainly a Bass player, I think, and is a Magna Charter with 13 customs on CF. Welcome albatross213 to the Classic Rock Coalition.

There are 59 Members and Guests with the CRC-SC Now.

Later, avdocatwork

@@albatross213, Be sure to click on the follow this topic at the top of this page so you will receive notifications when someone posts here.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

wow, 59 members is a lot. But it's also reward for your hard work here :)

welcome albatross

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@albatross213  Do you live anywhere near Einstein's home?

Not too far away. I've driven or run by it many a time! Just moved so I'm not as close as I was, but I'm still pretty close (within 5 miles).

King Crimson - Discipline (LRB) is ready for testing. Syncing was pretty tricky, so you should definitely check that, but I think I got it pretty well. More importantly I need to figure out what tones will work, as I don't expect the ones I used to be that great for this though they're great tones by @. Any other comments are welcome as well!

The song is quite difficult, so for testing it probably makes sense to use RR to slow it down significantly.

The tab I used can be downloaded here if anyone is interested.

Lead is Fripp, Rhythm is Belew, Bass is Levin.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Welcome, Albatross.

Jerry,

Sorry to hear we lost one of the greatest bassists ever, Chris Squire.

Yep Shitty year man, Loose Entwhistle and Squire.... had me in a funk yesterday. I know that sounds dumb, but these guys pretty much influenced me to play. Sad shit. Now lets hope the Damn Rock and Roll Hall of fame inducts them before the rest of the band is gone. 

• Like 3

Another Free song ready for testing: Free - Wishing Well for L, R, B, V.

I like these Free tunes.  A couple play throughs and I can actually sound like I know what I'm doing, for once.

Thanks.

Steve, 

Great Chart man bass is a blast!!!! love the tones! 

Jerry

• Like 2

@@jbroch Thanks for the playthrough and kind words.  Trying to build a working studio version of Free's Mr. Big.  It has an incredible bass solo, but I have a chart for the live version and bass for the studio version, so it's gonna take some work.  Thanks, again.

@@Crossbolt242 Mellencamp - Hurt So Good is a shitload of fun to play on L and R.  It's easier to play than it looks.  Good tone.  At times, the song volume can drown out the tone, at least on my setup.

@@albatross213 Played King Crimson L & R - Discipline at 50% speed.  I still looked like a total meathead.  The tone sounds good to me.  Charting looks good.  My playing looks like shit.

• Like 2

Nice playthrough, though you really need to use a pick if you wanna make it sound good. :D

With a bit of practice you'll definitely improve. Some parts are difficult to manage without memorizing them, especially the intro and the solo in "Hold Out Your Hand" and some of the phrases in "You By My Side" but you did a good job sight reading it nonetheless.

I think I'll make a video of me playing as well because this is one of those customs where it seems appropriate. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice and encouragement, I almost teared up in a few spots... its odd i know , didnt know the guy, but damn he was just such a part of my life... 

Please do make one :)

JB

PS: If I put a pick in my hand my bass gets the dumb.... 

Never been able to pick :( 

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

I am happy to announce we have a new Member joining us here at the Classic Rock Coalition, Antithez who you most likely know about, here on CustomsForge he is an awesome Magna Charter with a whopping 255 customs on CF. I am suspecting Antithez is a 6-String Guitar player and a Bass Player also, but not sure. Welcome Antithez to the Classic Rock Coalition.

There are 65 Members and Guests with the CRC-SC Now.

@@Antithez Be sure to click on the follow this topic at the top of this page so you will receive notifications when someone posts here, in the Members Forum.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 2

Hi, Steve @manchot66

I think I have the Admin area set up correctly finally. Let me know if its working right for you now.

I am wondering if I am doing this @manchot66 right or not.

I know when you guys do it in a message about me (avdocatwork), I get a notification that you mentioned me in a post

Later, Terry

I gave my TexasTwister Test profile - Admin privileges to test all Pages and features. Looks like its good to me.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

you can just click on "@Mention" from anyone.

But better just type  @ [ member=TexasTwister] , but without the spaces between @ [

then it's shown as @@TexasTwister

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Antithez

Welcome to the CRC!! 

Jerry

Hi, Guys

I am happy to announce we have a new Member joining us here at the Classic Rock Coalition, Antithez who you most likely know about, here on CustomsForge he is an awesome Magna Charter with a whopping 255 customs on CF. I am suspecting Antithez is a 6-String Guitar player and a Bass Player also, but not sure. Welcome Antithez to the Classic Rock Coalition.

There are 65 Members and Guests with the CRC-SC Now.

@@Antithez Be sure to click on the follow this topic at the top of this page so you will receive notifications when someone posts here, in the Members Forum.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 1