New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Aludog,

I hadn't heard the song before, so went back and just listened without playing to hear the guitars.  The lead could be a little sharper sounding, maybe just a mic position change and the rhythm sounds a little muffled on that small amp/speaker.  Should have listened to it like that the first time.  I was concentrating on the notes 'cause I didn't always know when they came in, especially on the lead with all those little riffs.          

• Like 1

I agree, Steve. I tried to mimic the Hognose portable amp Zappa was using for these recordings, so I tried to get as close to a 5 watt amp and 5" speaker as I could. It's sounds quite close, tbh, but I know that it's not quite there yet. I try to brighten up the sound a bit and give the lead a bit more edge. Maybe I even try a different amp/speaker setup to get what I want.

Hi, Guys

I got another Beatles tune completed The Beatles - From Me To You - 1963 - L, R, B & V if anyone wants to give it a try. The first of there songs to feature there trademark unison Woo-o-o sound that drove all the gal's wild.

Steve, I will give the Free tune a go this evening along with this one and check them both out. The Bass line to this Beatles tune looks like one of the easiest ones I have ever seen, I think even I can get a 100% on it - easy.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Thanks, Steve

I played the Free tune last night, sounds good. I haven't figured out how to get the slide riff sounding right. After the chord slides up do you hit the higher chord again? I need to play it some more to figure it out.

Later, Terry

Terry,

Yeah, you hit the first chord, slide up and hit the higher chord, then finish with a fret hand mute on the higher chord.  So, two regular and one fret hand mute in total.  Working on some more Free tunes to come.

Terry,

Played From Me to You.  Tones and volumes sound good.  In the intro of the lead, there's a couple of notes on the B string, 3rd fret while the rest of the notes are way down the neck. You can change those to 12th fret, D string and it would be a lot easier to play.  Everything else looks spot on.

Aludog,

Will play Zappa tonight or tomorrow and let you know how much of a fool I made out of myself. 

Thanks, Steve

Now I remember seeing that too, I thought it strange, those notes being there.

Here are my two Beatles tunes I have in the Testing Phase now.

The Beatles - From Me To You - 1963 - L, R, B & V

The Beatles - I Feel Fine - 1964 - L, R, B & V, -  if anyone wants to give them a try.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Steve

Played the Lead Path on the Free tune, finally getting the hang of it, only got up to 66% but I can tell all audio levels are great, and sync is spot on, I was not familiar with this tune at first so I checked it out on YouTube a few times, but am really liking it now ! It will be a great addition to CF.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Aludog

I played your America tune - Tin Man, Great work, Guitar tones and song's volume are great. The song was really fun to play also. Just wanted to let you know if you add a link and a little info about The CRC on the download page, I will list your custom on the CRC Home Page and in the CRC Social Group's Customs completed page with links. Just wanted to let you know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I updated and re-vamped The Classic Rock Coalition Home PageAnd linked it to the new Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. We have 37 Members and Guests on it now, over twice of any other Social Group. I have a feeling many more Guests are going to start joining soon after I update all the other pages - with links.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 2

JB,

When you click on the "@Mention" link to someone, how do you get it to link to their page?  When I click it, I just get the text "@Jbroch", but it's not linked, just plain text.  Thanks.

Steve, 

Im not sure I just click it and it pops up the way it is for me I guess. 

• Like 1

@@avdocatwork

Terry Played the 2 Beatles tunes great Job as always!! Play and sound fantastic! Thanks for getting these in the library!! 

@Aludog

Zappa Tune plays great man thanks for all these great old tunes :)

Jerry 

• Like 1

Hello all vacation is over had great time now back to Rocksmith

Here is what i am working on now 

needs tested looking for syncing notes and tone sounds

i have so tone changes to add to it but just check main tones now 

Thanks to all 

And Here they are 

The Offspring Coming For You  L,R,B,&Lyrics

Ted Nugent Dog Eat Dog  2L,R,B,&Lyrics

two leads on Ted Nugent

and this was tested and posted  Three Days Grace I Am Machine

but someone said 

Rhythm when to tuning and after that just sat there i tested it looks good 

but if so one could download and try Rhythm then i can say it works

Thanks 

@@Crossbolt242 Tested the bass on Your Tunes man and they all sound awesome to me, well done!! And welcome back!!!

Jerry

ps thanks for the Nugent, forgot how awesome that tune is and how fun it is to play! 

Terry,

Played - I feel fine.  Sounds good.  I had trouble keeping up with those chords.  Makes you appreciate how those guys make it sound so easy.

Aludog,

Finally played Zappa - Uncle Remus.  Cool solos.  Charting looks really good.  Enjoyed playing this one.

Crossbolt,

Going to play your songs now.

• Like 1

Crossbolt,

Played lead and rhythm on these:

Offspring - Coming for You.  Fun to play, sounds and looks good.

Nugent - Dog Eat Dog.  Really like the tone.  Has a real growl to it, might have to steal it later.  Charting looks good.

Rhythm on I am Machine works fine.