NeverEnding Story Ivory Tower Cover

Xstatic

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pspyy4vbp526mw1/Ivory-Tower-Theme-Metal-Cover_v1_p.psarc

anyone wanna try it out its almost finished but the intro chords dont seem to sound right maybe it just needs a better tone.  The rest seems about right maybe 1 or 2 notes off if anyone can tell what they should be I will correct it.  video uploading

• Like 2

Just played it.  Good work on the lead.  Everything in the lead was good, though it was hard to hear the original track over the guitar.  If you dial down the reverb a bit it won't be so overpowering.

Lead was good, and as for those chords in the beginning the chart alternated between a G and F power chord, but it sounds like it should be a Cminor and Bb chord.  Except for the final measure before the lead starts, that was some sort of G chord so I'd leave that part as it is.  (in short move move those intro chords up a string, except for the final set of 355 power chords).

Also, good song choice.

• Like 1

I agree with rockfirstlast about the intro chords. The rest i think sounds pretty good and also the intro tone fit well, just  some tweaks on volume level.

Minor thing, In the first F5 powerchords  i'll add  ad a palm mute as the original cover, it gives more emphasis.