Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 81

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
  • Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@albatross213, I love all the songs from B.B., so it would be hard for me to advise where to start.... perhaps others can give you better advice on that.... his major hits you probably are already familiar with them, like "The Thrill is Gone", which is a RS ODLC and it's one of his songs I love the most.

In moments like this we should not mourn but remember what good B.B. King has gave us. So since now, through whole next week, we're going to pay tribute to King himself playing one of his songs:

Tribute to B.B. King:

Guitar: B.B. King - Chains and Things

PS. It will be placed in sheet for next week.

Excellent idea and excellent song choice, thanks. :D

• Like 2

Hello, I just tried the Bernixix's version, and I don't see a real imrovement for guitar players...

So I keep going on the 1st one.

But I must say the Bernixix's one is very fun to play and have vocals wich is cool...

Anyway here is my little (green) improvment lol :http://i58.tinypic.com/w8rxcg.png

• Like 6

Little Green Bag on bass 92.18%

• Like 6

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I just happened to play through Cities on Flame by the BOC. Remember the one we postponed until update? well @jbroch did and awesome work with the newest update, I just had a blast playing it (and of course gettin' my arsse kicked haha). But seriously really well done guys (I heard things that pass through the hands of @manchot66 turn into gold. And, hell, they say right!). Are we playing this anytime soon, @Mortalo? ^^

@@Rockfirstlast You did better already :P

@@bernixix I'm set for this week, we'll see about it in the future, if I don't forget, like always :lol:

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
  • Like 7
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I hope this is enough to keep my die-hard status in Advanced:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKYy1QaHl0RklWbjQ/view?usp=sharing

I fell in work during the week, landing quite heavily on my ring finger, bending it right back.  Luckily, it's my right hand, and it's not broken so I've made a bit of a recovery and I've been able to play today, but it does hurt!  Unfortunately, I'm right handed, so I can't do much else - but I don't really care, I'm just glad I didn't land on my left hand.  :lol:

• Like 6

I got the award for second place in intermediate rhythm but the description says I got 3rd place lol

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Ok, so here goes final difficulty scores for week 81 songs:
Joachim Deutschland - Ich tu was ich will: Lead N/A, Rhythm 3, Bass 2
George Baker - Little Green Bag: Lead 5, Rhythm N/A, Bass 7
George Baker - Little Green Bag (bernixix's version): Lead 5, Rhythm N/A, Bass 6
Gary Moore - The Loner (Kaijin's Version): Lead 7, Rhythm 7, Bass 2
Rush - Working Man: Lead 9, Rhythm 5, Bass N/P

A. J. Croce - So in Love: Lead N/A, Rhythm N/A, Bass 5
I give you one day for final comments. Tomorrow I will submit that scores.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• 1 month later...