I Need Your Votes Please!

snowdog

Question

A shameless plug here lol

I've designed a t-shirt and submitted it to TeeFury. They didn't like it :(

So then I sent it to Qwertee and it got approved! :D 

Unfortunately the way that site works is that they only print these things if they get enough votes so I need all the help I can get! Could you all please visit Qwertee here and vote for Y Can't Metroid Crawl by thesnowdog if you get a chance, and get your friends, family, pets and anyone you meet in the street to vote too..? lol

Ta! :)

http://i.imgur.com/0FiZHQz.jpg

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

cant find it in the list :unsure:

I've made an edit to the preview picture so they've taken it off before they approve the change I made. I'll let you know when it's back up again (should be within 48 hours I think). Changed the preview pic to show just the 8 bit Metroid because it stands out more. :)

• Like 1