• Developer

@gh0st19  Why are you using IP address that is reserved for Apple/Mac range?  Are you on an Apple computer?  CGT has no support for Mac computers so the IP range is disabled.  Maybe you can give me better understanding of your situation.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

I'm using the IP that my router is setup for? I have always used the same subnet its not a Mac or apple IP range there is no such thing. You can set your IP to whatever you want regardless of the operating system. I use 10.0.0.0 network because my modem is hard coded to use 192.168.1.0 and I don't want my networks conflicting. I don't understand why the Mac address or internet address would make any difference since I shouldn't even need to be connected to the internet at all. I'd there not a way to remove that check all together? Its an exe file not a DMG file so it wouldn't install on anything apple regardless

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Developer

@gh0st19 

Thanks for explanation.  I will think about it. 

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Why does the app insist on re-locating itself to top centre of my primary monitor, whenever I change a tab within the app - no matter how many times I move it to where I actually want it?

Edit: PS - I love the notes tally per path available in the CDLC manager tab!

• Developer

@ZagatoZee

Thanks comment.  Will fix in next release.

• 2 years later...
  • Developer

• 3 years later...
20 hours ago, obieFM said:

Looks like the Google Sites download page is down?

Yeah, anyone have a mirror of the package or a fork of a Github repo or anything? I'm playing on a new laptop, and I'm just colorblind enough that I can barely distinguish the second and third strings from each other, and neither from the fifth string.

On 11/26/2021 at 4:24 PM, hunter - but a unique one said:

Yeah, anyone have a mirror of the package or a fork of a Github repo or anything? I'm playing on a new laptop, and I'm just colorblind enough that I can barely distinguish the second and third strings from each other, and neither from the fifth string.

Someone reuploaded an installer on a similar post here a while ago but I can't seem to find it since the forum search/activity feeds are broken again.

Search works again found it.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/12382-custom-game-toolkit-game-saves-gigbox/&do=findComment&comment=361570

There's no github page, think they wanted to keep the save modification code private or something but don't quote me on that.

If you just need custom string colours rsmods can do that too.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 11/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, coldrampage said:

Someone reuploaded an installer on a similar post here a while ago but I can't seem to find it since the forum search/activity feeds are broken again, yay.

There's no github page, think they wanted to keep the save modification code private or something but don't quote me on that.

If you just need custom string colours rsmods can do that too.

Yes, rsmods was what I was looking for. Thanks!