Can not generate

Hey guys.

I'm new to this but I have watched tutorials, downloaded newest builds of everything, followed everything step-by-step but i'm having an issue.  It might be from within EOF but before I go messing with everything i figured I would ask first.

Everything seems to have been working right up until the very end.  I have screen shots of what's going on.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/8493/boBaKD.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img633/4971/Hsadi8.jpg

if it fails to convert audio to vvem, using vvise, you may've got vvrong vvise? you alvvays  can  convert yourself until it's fixed, vvhat vvvvise you've got and are you running 64 bit vvindovvs?

• Developer

What Alex said.  I can tell from the error message that you have the wrong version (too new) of Wwise installed.  Get this one and it should work.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

no.  i only have spybot search and destroy on this computer.  not sure whats going on.  ive even tried doing 2 different songs and even only did one instrument on each to try to get it to work.  ive even tried to use the creator on another computer (not for all the steps, just for the generating step).  still nothing

@@wheels2285 If there is no cli popups at all, set path to vvvvise  cli through settings, hope you've got single vvvvise installation, read this: http://customsforge.com/topic/18832-error-whit-wwise/

• Developer

Ya, what Alex said.  Can you run Wwise GUI after you installed the legacy version of software?  32 bit works best.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy