Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 80

I wonder, is it as enjoyable for people to see these intense battles as it is for those involved?

I'm not sure I can definitively say as enjoyable, but I really enjoy watching it. Knowing that a lot of it is us pushing each other to improve past the point where we'd probably just say "good enough" and stop is also really cool.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Well this measly 92% won't make any of the other advance bass competitors watch their back, but my backside is covered for the die hard requirement.  I simply can't keep up to the speed required for this genre, so I have the choice of working on it all week to make it to the high nineties, but still be out of the points (again), or to goof off playing the other and make the same zero points, but enjoy myself more in the choice of material.  So my unswerving strategy of the moment is pursue the latter, until, of course, I change my mind.

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

1st fight through SA

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150504/pcqdw97c.jpg

still stuff enough to practice

• Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Bass players it's time to celebrate! 5th class in bass path will become the reality next week! We will call it "Secondary" and it will take place between Beginner and Intermediate (new ratings for bass as follows: Beg 1-2, Sec 3-4, Int 5-6 Adv 7-8, MC 9-10).

Especially for that we created additional list for bass-only songs (songs without guitar, not cdlcs with guitar not done). Each week one song from this list will be selected to support our traditional 4 songs (I will select and place it in empty class, or I'll try to :) ).

It's also a time for Intermediate participants to decide if they want to be leveled-down to Secondary class.

We will see how it's gonna work :)

• Like 10

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Maybe we can use this words: As bass-only song we should classify songs where guitar in not present or it's role is minimal (guitar is not making difference). I'm guitar-lover, so that's really difficult topic to me, so I hope for some smart people checking out this list from time to time.

I had hard time writing this, as there is thin line making song bass-only.

• Like 4

Bass players it's time to celebrate! 5th class in bass path will become the reality next week! We will call it "Secondary" and it will take place between Beginner and Intermediate (new ratings for bass as follows: Beg 1-2, Sec 3-4, Int 5-6 Adv 7-8, MC 9-10).

Especially for that we created additional list for bass-only songs (songs without guitar, not cdlcs with guitar not done). Each week one song from this list will be selected to support our traditional 4 songs (I will select and place it in empty class, or I'll try to :) ).

It's also a time for Intermediate participants to decide if they want to be leveled-down to Secondary class.

We will see how it's gonna work :)

Can I level down to secondary? :)

one word... humiliation

hardest possible int song for me

http://i61.tinypic.com/sqmcrn.jpg

3 words:

Metallica Therapy!!!!!                                                                                             now

• Like 9

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Finally got the time to play some guitar again today.

Some first runs

Lazy Bass

Some bass first ;P

Rules For Fools

Tankard! I actually met those guys in person on Wacken Open Air in '09 (i think).

Awesome guys and they can totally drink more beer than i can handle ;D

Lazy RHythm

Lazy Lead

Yeah, awesome songs. 

Seems it will be a Lazy week ;P

Love Deep Purple so im really looking forward to nail that song in all 3 parts.

cheers guys!

• Like 8

@ That's only because 2nd fret bends. That's really only great difficulty there.

@@missis sumner No, you can't :)

• Like 1

K, taxes are done.  The 700+ page book that I used as a tax procrastination device got completed first, of course.

So now I can play with some of the songs.  I got 98.5% on Think I Over, bass. 

The beginner and intermediate songs are fun enough to get me picking up the guitar again and posting some embarrassing scores.  I have no shame, so the scores don't matter.

• Like 8

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)