Preview problem?

Hey guys, I'm having a problem which I hope you can help me fix.

So, a few days ago, I did my first CDLC and everything worked fine. Yesterday I made a new one, but for some reason Toolkit wasn't recognizing the preview file as a preview file (I am sure it was the right file with the right name, I've also tried remaking the files a few times), since I was using a older built of Toolkit it was letting me saving and generating the package without it (even though when I tried on Rocksmith 2014 it didn't worked out as it should). After a while I thought about trying to rebuild the CDLC that I've made earlier this week and the same problem happened (I've used the same files as I did before when it worked out fine), I figured out that the problem might have been of the Toolkit so I updated it, and actually it got worse, now it doesn't even let me save save the package or generate the CDLC (even though it says that if not provided a preview it will generate one).

It shows me this:

http://s1.postimg.org/q39kc587z/Sem_T_tulo.png

Hey again, turns out it was really my fault, I had indeed the right files with the right names, but I was selecting the wrong one everytime (even though I tried different ones).

I've tried to delete this entry, but I didn't know how, so I leave here this reply so you know that I "fixed" it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy