Saved Data Damaged?

Question

The last few times I have logged into the game it says my saved data has been damaged and I have to start all over (all progress lost, have to go through the initial calibration and tuning). Has anyone else run into this issue?

3 answers to this question

I lost my saved data today,game crashed and lost all progress, was hilarious,ha,ha,ha :lol: ,oh well I wouldn't be all happy if that would be those tons of hours long rpg's videogames.I'm not at some advanced level yet and not into scores. Don't like the minigames either so doesn't matter to me in this case. :)

In case it wasn't clear one of your recently downloaded songs is the likely culprit.  Multiple copies of the same song (I.E. 1.0 and 2.0 of same tune) can also cause it.

It's kind of a risk you take with CDLC.  There is a save utility available on the boards that allows you to make backups of your savegame and cleanup the DLC folder.  Something you should definately look into.  In practice I rarely download songs from un established creators without at least a few positive reviews.  "this is my first custom" is a phrase that raises red flags for me.