Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 79

Mortalo

Nice @@Nacholede , ive always wanted to see ozzy and motorhead, but ozzy and motorhead never come close.

I'm seeing Testament with Exodus in two days, its my "Semester is over" present to myself

EDIT: changed it because he's seen Priest before

Edited by then3verend
  • Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

I've had very little time to cram in bass practice so since my first runs on beg', int' and adv' I have literally practiced NONE and just meandered around with non championship songs that I like to listen to... then I came back to Nirvana for a bit because the bass line's pretty :) So... before I move on Saturday and since my internet is getting cut off tomorrow, a video. See you folks in approximately 6 days, when I will have a much more pleasant back drop! @@Mortalo might have sobered up from his "I love you man!" thing by then :)... though I hope not... that was nice to read :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434904190

• Like 8

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Little +

I tried to play it like @ with the whole strumming thing but i think my frethand muting needs more work....too many unwanted notes getting through.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6vppm7kfh47e9gp/221680_2015-05-01_00001.png?dl=0

• Like 7

yeah, but regarding practice there is one very very important fact not to overlook:

You gotta practice your level of difficulty or below, playing songs way above ones skill level will sabotage the progress.

Thats why the CS is the perfect place to practice cause you get songs of your diff level, approved by a bunch of other players each week and are forced to do a proper amount of runs to get better if you wanna be able to compete.

I for myself didnt know how to hold the strings about a half year ago, surely far off from being any decent, but beginner songs, they can be played in the majority of cases.

@@Rodman, I definitely agree, though, I've been now practicing for 2 years. So, advances really depend on your choice of music :P

I think I'll definitely follow your advice and focus on what is within my reach :)

@, thanks for your last messag, you really know how to Motivate your troops! I can't promise anything but I'll try from now on (if my free time allows it), to post my scores, whatever they are ;)

• Like 8

heh after having first place for most of the week in advanced now I am down to 3rd lol. I am coming for both of you @ and @@Mortalo you scores are not safe hahahahahaha.....

I bet you meant @@MaZtoR :lol:

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Like 2

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.