Locked Song Selection List (Work in progress)

Joey

I've added my name and a song to the selection list. I do have couple of questions, if I may:

• I added my song to the list after only playing the bass part. Should I play all the available parts to a song before adding it to the list?
  • If the different parts to a song are at different difficulty levels, in which division should the song be listed?
  • I know right now that I am not in the Masterclass division. Should I still put a song on the list in that division?

Thanks,

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

If you don't plan on playing in MC class then leave it blank but if you do plan on playing in MC then by all means add your selection there.

You do not have to play all the arrangements to add it to a section, on Saturdays everyone has a chance to discuss the songs that are chosen and see if it should be in that difficulty or another.

I would put the song in whichever arrangement is the highest difficulty as a Bass arrangement may be considered beginner while the guitar section is considered MC so it would depend on the song and arrangement. Some songs have easy guitar sections and difficult bass sections and vice versa so it really depends. Personally I always go by the difficulty of the guitar because more often than not the guitar arrangement will be much more difficult than the bass arrangement. 

Very cool, thanks for the answers! I've removed my song from the list until I have the time to review the guitar parts and determine in which division it belongs.

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I think you should add some Metallica music in the masterclass difficulty ! Such as :

Am I Evil? (which I have but cant find on your site, don't know why)

Trapped Under Ice

Jump In The Fire

The Four Horsemen

And Enter Sandman for Intermediate difficulty

Also Megadeth Songs for masterclass :

Peace Sells

Hangar 18

Neither God nor the Devil will make you a music legend.

Just yourself.

I would love to add the Megadeath songs to the list but these songs are only available to those who have purchased the original rocksmith download pack and since not everyone will have these songs it would be unfair to those who don't if one of those is picked. For now only originally included songs for Rocksmith 2014 and Customs available to download from this site are allowed. 

Hey guys.

I think you should add some Metallica music in the masterclass difficulty ! Such as :

Am I Evil? (which I have but cant find on your site, don't know why)

Trapped Under Ice

Jump In The Fire

The Four Horsemen

And Enter Sandman for Intermediate difficulty

Also Megadeth Songs for masterclass :

Peace Sells

Hangar 18

Add some Blind Guardian to the masterclass :P. Will be fun to so your scores ^^

I have added Blind Guardian to the song selection list in the first page. Thank you for your recommendations, they are greatly appreciated. 

Oh ok ^^

Actually I didn't buy Hangar 18 xDDon't know how I got it... A pack I think

Peace Sells is on the site ^^

Just yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be these in MasterClass :

http://customsforge.com/topic/1008-mr-crowley/?hl=crowley

http://customsforge.com/topic/3276-trapped-under-ice/?hl=metallica

http://customsforge.com/topic/3135-jump-in-the-fire/?hl=metallica ( Especially this one ! It's awesome ! )

http://customsforge.com/topic/4853-peace-sells/?hl=megadeth

There are not enough songs in masterclass, compared to others, in my opinion. And those ones would be PERFECT.

Just yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• 2 weeks later...