Locked Song Selection List (Work in progress)

Joey

(This list more or less shows the idea behind Song Selection List. Keep in mind that this is forgotten place)

As the topic suggest I will be making and adding to this list songs for each class (beginner, intermediate, Masterclass) but I need all of your help. Please post here and recommend to me which songs should be in what class and I will add them to the list in this post. I will sticky this thread or have it stickied so everyone can see it. This will also link to the spreadsheet where all entrants into the competition may enter in their name and song choice. Please note any songs added to this list must be available on Customsforge.com and they must have RIFF REPEATER, A CUSTOM TONE AND HAVE AT LEAST LEAD AND BASS ARRANGEMENTS or they will not be added to the list. Providing a link to the custom on here is helpful but not required. 

Please add your songs of choice for the classes you want to play. The more songs you add the higher the chance that your choice will get picked. Just click here and add your name to the list and the songs you want for each class. Inactive users will be removed from this list to try and keep it tidy and make it a bit easier on myself when choosing song. All songs are chosen randomly by using www.random.org true random number generator tool. 

Following is a list of acceptable songs for each difficulty. Feel free to add more songs to this list and please remember they must be available on customsforge.com and have a Lead and Bass arrangement at minimum (rythym is optional) for them to be valid entries. They may also be songs that are already included in Rocksmith 2014 but they cannot not be songs that are for sale by ubisoft as to make it fair for everyone. 

This list is a work in progress so if there are not a lot of songs on here give it time as I will be updating them as time permits and as people add songs to this thread.

Beginner songs:

AC/DC - Big Balls

Asian Kung Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

Beatles, The - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Reprise

Gnarles Barkley - Crazy (very easy, only a few pm riffs)

Green Day - Holiday

Green Day - Working Class Hero

Manowar - Warriors of the world united

Metric - Black Sheep

Nazareth - Hair of the dog ( No Lead )

White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna Know 

Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High.

The XX - Intro.

Three Days Grace - One X

Bon Jovi - It`s My Life

Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way

Canned Heat - Amphetamine Annie

White Zombie - Black Sunshine

Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under the Influence 

Intermediate songs:

A Day to Remember - I'm made of wax, larry, what are you made of?

A Day to Remember - Plot to Bomb the Panhandle 

Amorphis - Black Winter Day

Amorphis - Drowned Maid

Amorhpis - Enchanted By The Moon

Amorphis - Hopeless Days

Amorphis - House of Sleep

Amorphis - Into Hiding

Amorphis - Majestic Beast

Amorphis - On Rich and Poor

Amorphis - Skyforger

Amorphis - The Castaway

Amorphis - The Smoke

Johnny Hallyday - Allumer Le Feu

Blondie - One way or another

Bathory - Valhalla

Coheed and Cambria - Far

Ensiferium - Old Man

Evanescence - My Immortal 

Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Metallica - Fuel

Megadeth - Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due

NOFX - The Decline

The Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon

Volbeat - 7 Shots

Volbeat - 16 Dollars

Volbeat - Devil or the blue cats song

Volbeat - Evelyn (ft. Mark Greenway)

Volbeat - Fallen

Volbeat - Heaven Nor Hell

Volbeat - Lola Montez

Volbeat - Maybelenne I Hofteholder

Volbeat - Radio Girl

Volbeat - Still counting

Volbeat - The Garden's Tale

Volbeat - Who they are

Advanced songs: 

Masterclass songs: 

Alter Bridge - Metalingus

Amorphis - Sky is Mine

A Perfect Circle - 3 libras

Blind Guardian - A Voice in the Dark

Blind Guardian - Control The DIvine

Blind Guardian - Ride into Obsession

Blind Guardian - Road Of No Release

Blind Guardian - Tanelord (Into the Void)

Buckethead - Electronic Slight of Hand

Buckethead - Lebrontron

Buckethead - Soothsayer 

Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 

Eagles - Hotel California

Extreme - He Man Woman Hater

Extreme - He-Man Woman Hater (incl Intro)

Guns and Roses - Don't Cry

Guns and Roses - November Rain

Guns and Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

Metallica - The Unforgiven 3

Pantera - Floods

Megadeth - Peace Sells

Megadeteh - Sweating Bullets

Metallica - Jump in the Fire

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley

Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie (official)

Eric Calderone - Rains of castamere meets metal

Metallica - Nothing eles matters

Red hot chili peppers - Californication

Dire Straits - Sultans of swing

Red hot chili peppers - Under the bridge

Boston - Peace of mind (Originally included song)

Mary jane's last dance (Originally included song)

Check out Songs from the Past for reference to songs difficulty classes.

• Like 4

For example:

Buckethead "Jump Man" in crazy hard difficulty Masterclass :lol:

and

Buckethead "Electronic Slight of Hand" the same as above

Also for Masterclass:

Buckethead "Lebrontron"

:)

For Intermediate:

Evanescence "My Immortal"

@@smirocsmo added thank you again

I have reset the Song Selection list and removed the names of people who are not active here and removed all songs from the list. Please go to song selection list and Enter your name and song choices. This list is editable by all but please do not remove anyones name or song selections. Thank you all for your help and  support and for being a part of this championship. 

Update: 03/11/2014

I am adding songs to this list as I can guys, some help would be greatly appreciated as I alone do not have the time to go and play every song and determine what difficulty it should be under. Also what may seem easy to me or hard to me might be different for everyone else so if I choose a song and add it to a difficulty and anyone thinks it shouldn't be there please let me know. I want this list to grow with songs on each difficulty so that people will be able to choose what they want to play easier. So if you have played a song and think it should be in a certain difficulty or even want it to be included in the championships please post them here. I will validate all songs posted and add them to their respective difficulties. Thank you all for participating in the championships and thank you in advance for any help you can give me. 

Hello,

I think the Simpsons theme by Green day is an easy, fun to play, well done DCLC by kdobbs74.

Seven nation army by The white stripes (CDLC by Maveth) is another one, according to me.

I was wondering... could we change "beginner" to "easy"?

I would be more realistic...

A beginner can't play any song in one week.

A beginner is someone who play the "smoke on the water" main riff, on one string, with one finger, all day long, in front of a mirror... :mrgreen:

Added Seven Nation army to Beginner section, I cannot find the simpsons theme from green day on this site so I cannot add it. If you can find me a link to it on this site I will be more than willing to add it to the list. I agree on both counts that these two songs are pretty easy and should be great songs for beginners. 

Sorry for not attending this weeks championship...

My suggestion for Beginnerclass (maybe intermediate?)would be  - NOFX- the decline.

Also Haruka Kanada from ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION is super easy and fun.

Also "When I'm with you" from BESTCOAST

That's it. No more edits :P

@@Mister_Jones unfortunately Metallica - One that is on here only has a lead section so we cannot use it for the competition please select a different song. And AC/DC thunderstruck is only available to those who have bought the RS1 conversion pack so we cannot use that either.