Looking for a Band/Looking to Make One

Anastrian

Yes I know it seems odd to post this here, but there's not a big music community really where I'm from. I'm looking for one or two people with whom I can make a alternative/rock band... If long distance we could record seperately then edit our parts together. It'd be really awesome if there were someone in the Ohio area.

I play lead and rhythm, I also had a bass and have experamented with that, as well as the violin.

• 4 months later...

it'd be cool if we did a section where people would do records that contain things like song key and a bit they wrote of the song/instrumental while the next posters try to add to it.

This is a great idea.

that will be verry nice... really want to do something like that...