Wasn't too sure where to put this thread but thought here is as good a place as any.

Has anyone tried Band In A Box..? Am looking for an alternative to Session Mode because I'm fed up with the band in Session Mode stopping when you stop playing and want more control over what the band is playing too.

Band In A Box looks like exactly what I'm looking for. You basically just input key, the BPM, the chords you want the band to play, select a style of music and you're good to go.

Was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to play around with it..? Have seen a few tutorials on YouTube and it looks pretty good.

I have it but got frustrated because I can't seem to make any sense of it.  Maybe I'll give it another look, as honestly I never have time to delve into it.  Wake - Work - Practice - Wife - TV.  Rinse and repeat.  I only get about 1/2 hour in of practice before it's 8:00pm most times...

• Like 1

That's easy to solve - quit your job and kick the missus out lol :o :lol:

You should take a look at some of the tutorials on YouTube, it's all pretty overwhelming when you first look at it but the tutorials really do simplify things.

Going to be a few days before I get mine but I reckon I can do the basics now.

• 2 weeks later...