Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 78

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Could somebody give me a NoDD Version of Surfing with the Alien, please?

I can't right now pass SA and its leveling me down on one tiny section all the time .. :(

I also have tried to remove DD, but then the song won't start, sorry.

got one valid run, the first,

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150422/6sobkubj.jpg

after that I'm also was leveled down :(

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150422/zymzn755.jpg

but now I know what to practice there

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Van-Blurten There are no easier songs :P Playing on guitar is not easy, don't worry it comes with practice and time :)

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Thanks @@MaZtoR, thats better

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150422/6hpbeifk.jpg

but don't like this song very much, not a big Satriani fan

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Did a cover for Warp Asylum. Sounds nice, though the random misses will be the death of me :D

Didn't beat my scores, but it might be quite enjoyable ^_^

might upload a better cover. Still tons of shitty mistakes that can be easily fixed. Just my hands are tired :D

• Like 10

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Did another attempt at Warp Asylum bass last night. Missed one of the first two muted notes, but nailed everything else. Kind of infuriating to fail so close to the end, but such is life.

http://i.imgur.com/xbg1mso.jpg

• Like 7

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Like 9

@@albatross213 - nice score!

on Warp Asylum bass, I'm up to 98.51%, streak of 489

• Like 6

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Intermediate Lead - 96.84%, 129 streak

So close to 97, so close. If not this 2 misses in last section... and I nailed it in previous run.

• Like 5

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Thanks @@2groggy - you've done a great job improving throughout the week as well!

Anyway, I just realized that my accuracy score now means I'll be promoted to MC. I wasn't planning on going there quite so soon (part of the reason I started in Advanced), but I'll try to survive it. I'll probably try to do a real effort on Mr. Sandman before the week ends, in any case.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Played this a bunch of times without any progress, even came close to giving up.  Then something switched and it sounded a lot better all of a sudden.  Now i think its time to start RRing the solo.  :)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Enter%20sandman%209193_zpsb8titfer.jpg

This one is just to fast and i think ill stop trying.  I don't want to form bad habits just smashing the strings.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Surfin%20with%20the%20Alien%20Rhythm%20899_zps10dsfv4q.jpg

• Like 3

Anyway, I just realized that my accuracy score now means I'll be promoted to MC. I

No it does not.  The song is not rated as a "real" Advanced song. If you check the Leaderbord its just rated 5. It needs to be 7 or 8 to get you promoted.

• Like 3

Happy birthday @@Shiroo :)

oh thank you mate very much !! :)

Thank you guys again !

Heres my bday score ! :) Nailed the solo this time. No playthrough tho.

I do think the beatmap is fucked too. If it will be fixed I might do even betta'

http://i.imgur.com/Ce8cThT.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks @@2groggy - you've done a great job improving throughout the week as well!

Anyway, I just realized that my accuracy score now means I'll be promoted to MC. I wasn't planning on going there quite so soon (part of the reason I started in Advanced), but I'll try to survive it. I'll probably try to do a real effort on Mr. Sandman before the week ends, in any case.

Awww damn! I was looking forward to chasing your scores every week.  I'll just have to work my way up to MC.

Maybe you could have sandbagged to stay in Advanced the way that I could have sandbagged to stay in Intermediate.  But what fun would that have been? Instructions for improving... 1) Find deep end 2) Jump in.

• Like 2

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)