Intermediate: @@Rodman
Advanced: N/A
Masterclass: @@Latsch

Bass:
Beginner: @@KJParsley
Intermediate: @@tupoloflyer

Advanced: @@Latsch
Masterclass: @@Blazikiller

Congrats to all the winners. Honorably mentioned this week is @@bernixix for achieving 100% in Advanced bass song.

Here goes

by @@bernixix, and there goes
by xDatBoiSOBLE. Nice!

The songs for this week are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman (Chosen by @Mortalo )
Intermediate: White Zombie - Warp Asylum (Chosen by @@NoonyDeloony )
Advanced: Metallica - Enter Sandman (Nacholede's Version)  (Chosen by @@Nacholede )
Masterclass: Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien (Chosen by @@Kaijin )

Rhythm Path:

Beginner: The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman
Intermediate: Metallica - Enter Sandman (Nacholede's Version)
Advanced: Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien
Masterclass: N/A

Bass Path:

Beginner: Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien
Intermediate: Metallica - Enter Sandman (Nacholede's Version)
Advanced: White Zombie - Warp Asylum
Masterclass: The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Honorable list Diehard men:

Playing in their class 4 weeks in row, one pass allowed (they have preference when choosing a song from song selection list for next week).

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

Have fun!

• Like 5

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Tallica and Zombiehunting

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Both Sandman songs in one week! :lol:

The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman

That's quite an oldie. Fun song to listen to and play. Guitars are vocals charted so we could play it, really fun. Bass is easy, except one tough part, still hardest in this week.

White Zombie - Warp Asylum

Just what @Noony said, just a meaty song. Heavy riff of awesomeness. Not really hard, but it's just so much fun :)

Metallica - Enter Sandman

One of Metallica's biggest hits. Coming from Black Album, which is consider (by unworthy of witnessing the greatness of thrash :) ) as one of the best albums of all time. It was released in 1991, year which is consider to be one of the greatest in music history (not only because I was born that year, but I think that it's enough).

Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien

I'm not really into solo guitarists, it has it catchy moments, rhythm is quite crazy, and like always bass is uninspired. That's something which happens a lot with this solo guitarist, and it annoys me, as most of the MC selections have tough basses, unless it's something like that.

• Like 2

So the Joe Satriani song on bass was a TON harder to me than either the intermediate or advanced bass parts.

I'm pretty sure the only  reason I scored so high on Surfing with the Alien was because Rocksmith couldn't tell I had missed the notes since it was so many in sequence of the same note.

Surfing with the alien - 96.7% http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025190929/screenshot/543024106627157100

Warp Asylum - 93.1% http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025190929/screenshot/543024106627157009

Enter Sandman - 97.1% http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025190929/screenshot/543024106627156869

• Like 4

Surfing With The Alien Lead

You guys are killing me with these hard ass songs, haha. Lots of fun though.

Theres something definitely wrong if you jump to Enter Sandmen after this

and think to yourself "man this stuff that Kirk is playin sure is easy..."

LOTS of work here. I'm way too afraid to try to nail those pinch harmonics, because if 

i would try i would have a even lower score :|

cheers guys!

• Like 3

Congrats, @@Nacholede, you  is recordsman. Your choice the songs were selected 15th times, second place got @ with 12 times choiced a songs. All other have 6 or less selected a songs. Lucky man or bad dice.  B)

They really have so many choices? And every week when I'm selecting songs I'm like "we had Fishbone last week, I won't select it this week" and I'm generating new random number :lol: Having selections in all classes helps.

• Like 3

Hahaha this is why I love this championship thing, never would have thought to check out something like The Cordettes. Definitely a fun song to play, a bit easy though. I hit 100% in under an hour... I'd still be ok with this selection though. My fingers are raw from Anesthesia. 

@@Mortalo how do you get selected to pick a song for the week?

http://i.imgur.com/eRTdyOY.png

• Like 7

The Adventures of Song Selection List are back! It was a long time since I was mentioning it, mostly because I was really satisfied with number of your selections, but it's many new faces so here it comes:

Bom Bom Bom Bom Song Selection List! Here is a place where you can write your selections. You can have up to 4 songs (it's best if it's one per class, but you can have 4 beginner choices). Before each week, I'm running Random Number Generator, to select random song for each lead class. Then bass and rhythm paths are assigned to proper class (diffuculty wise).

Song to be eligible for selection needs at least one guitar arrangment (either lead or rhythm) and bass line*. It also needs Riff Repeater.

PS. No official DLC is allowed.

• Like 1

Advance Bass this week is Warp Asylum.  Did someone go out of their way to choose a song with riffs where the fewest possible bass notes are on the beat? :lol: At least the riffs are the same each time (almost), So I expect to do better than I did last week on SRV.

First run through had an accuracy of 78%, but after an hour in RR at 80% speed I got up to 93.8%

• Like 2

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I downloaded the chordettes a while ago and still haven't got round to practicing it properly. My #1 son loves the song and I was trying to learn it to show him and try get him into playing... Alas I find it a mind/finger "Does not compute, *click click*. Roger Roger!" Kinda thing but I definitely want to learn it before Christmas :D great selections this week. I've not played WZ in aaaages but it's indeed full of meaty chunks :)

• Like 4

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Congrats, @@Nacholede, you  is recordsman. Your choice the songs were selected 15th times, second place got @ with 12 times choiced a songs. All other have 6 or less selected a songs. Lucky man or bad dice.  B)

They really have so many choices? And every week when I'm selecting songs I'm like "we had Fishbone last week, I won't select it this week" and I'm generating new random number :lol: Having selections in all classes helps.

of course we have since were participating since more than 30 weeks regularly and updating the SSL if any slot is free. Some guys just came out if their songs are chosen...AND were almost winning, and somewhere I heard that the winner have advantage when songs were chosen. And that's what I do before add new songs to the list, I check them before for the difficulty and for issues that we don't have to change the song during the week. And one DreamTheatre song should be counted double or threetime cause their lenghts.

edit: if you guys don't like my choices I will take them off

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Uhuuuu I like the song, it's long tho ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/FjpO8pV.jpg

• Like 6

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

of course we have since were participating since more than 30 weeks regularly and updating the SSL if any slot is free. Some guys just came out if their songs are chosen...AND were almost winning, and somewhere I heard that the winner have advantage when songs were chosen. And that's what I do before add new songs to the list, I check them before for the difficulty and for issues that we don't have to change the song during the week. And one DreamTheatre song should be counted double or threetime cause their lenghts.

edit: if you guys don't like my choices I will take them off

Noo don't remove them. It's good to have choice. It's not personal if someone doesn't like a song and it's good to see and experience some "off the wall" charts :D even if I can't play them with my slabs of ham fists ;)

• Like 8

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

and somewhere I heard that the winner have advantage when songs were chosen.

that was a wrong conclusion, it refers to the Diehard List

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

The Adventures of Song Selection List are back! It was a long time since I was mentioning it, mostly because I was really satisfied with number of your selections, but it's many new faces so here it comes:

Bom Bom Bom Bom Song Selection List! Here is a place where you can write your selections. You can have up to 4 songs (it's best if it's one per class, but you can have 4 beginner choices). Before each week, I'm running Random Number Generator, to select random song for each lead class. Then bass and rhythm paths are assigned to proper class (diffuculty wise).

Song to be eligible for selection needs at least one guitar arrangment (either lead or rhythm) and bass line*. It also needs Riff Repeater.

PS. No official DLC is allowed.

How about the Smashing Pumpkins song everyone has?

played Mr Sandman a little bit, but I'm not very happy with the way it's tabbed.

I play it that way, it's the middle part with those walking line. Also it sounds slightly detuned, I guess it needs maybe something like 436/438 hz tuner calibration for better sounding, but nothing dramatically.

• Like 2