Rocksmith 2014 Championships Week 19

Joey

Thanks Krazyone. I also thing more and more I'm not that bad I estimated.
Because I'm new to the championship I wanted go all the way up from beginner level. I'm already intermediate in rhythm and will also start intermediate lead next week. But as I mentioned in my first post after I had a look at Blood Brothers: it seems to be far beyond my skills. But I will try and I'm looking forward for the intermediate chellange on both next week...

Weeeeeeell.

Since apache didn't work for me, I started woth Blood brothers(which is an amazing song btw) and only got 79%.

But since I'm in beginners class, here's the first attempt on working class hero:

http://i.imgur.com/FeE7xqy.png

I will beat you tRIACTIs, wait for it... :cool: :-P

Guys please remember that if the beginner song is too easy for you please know that you are not forced to play that song. If you feel like you can handle the intermediate song or even the Masterclass songs please feel free to play them. We are here to have fun and get better and a sign that you are getting better is when you can get over 90% on a song. We have no penalty system here and the rules are really relaxed here as well. So play what you think you will enjoy more and if a song is too difficult for you you can either accept the challenge and try to learn it or play the song you are comfortable with. 

Aye Krazyone. I thought I have to stick the two weeks at beginners class, because i wasn't sure how hard the intermediate class will gonna be. I saw weird songs on SA in that class...

+I like some friendly competition. But okay, Then I think i'll skip beginners class already. I will master Blood brothers ;)

Cheers and Party hard!!!

Great score there smile. Try it you never know after a few runs you might actually get the hang of it. One secret I use if a song seems to difficult I will search youtube for a video of how to play it and look at the way the people use their hands for the frets. This has helped me with hand positioning since Rocksmith isn't really that good at showing you good form. Also search for the tablature on the song as that also will show you the correct fingering position. 

Welcome to the championships Collision great score there and don't worry about what place you end up this is mainly here to inspire people to practice more and see how much they improve. Also just make sure you are having fun with what you are playing. 

SWEEEEEEET Child O' Mine :)

I missed this when it was the smithys MC song (I hadn't joined smithys by then), so I am delighted that it has made a return.

Expect a Lead score from Plum this week, when I cba changing my guitar back to Eb :)

well Plum if your gonna submit a score then im gonna have to at least give you a bit of competition :)

also this tune is kick ass,

i remember "borrowing" my sisters G'n'R album and playing this to death  lol :) .......... ahh memories lmao

Wife, Guitars, Music ... In That Order :p

[...]

I will beat you tRIACTIs, wait for it... :cool: :-P

I bet you will since I'm concentrate on rhythm of Blood Brothers" (at least if I'll find some time :-/ ). And since it's not the first time I'm fine with this... I'm fine with everyone who's better than me because:

[...]We are here to have fun [...]

and I have a lot of fun no matter where I'm at the end of the week (which is imo a pretty short time to learn a new song).

Thanks Krazyone :)

here is my first submission, .... can definately do better than this lol

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/meard/4_zps7d543232.png

EDIT :

hahahaha, ... just noticed ... 87/87/87

what are the chances :cool:

@@Ard Guitar Welcome back Ard. Nice score hehe 87/87/87.. You can do better, now you should go for 91/91/91.. it's easier for us to update the Leaderboard when you keep the streak and accuracy the same..

Thanks richomat :)

That would be freaky as hell hahaha