Rocksmith 2014 Championships Week 19

Joey

Good one! that actually makes sense. thank you :)

I wish that Rocksmith made it easier to see these things but unfortunately its very difficult to tell with the way they set it up. Custom makers can help by setting this up but its still not easily readable. 

So gazing at the rules suggests I should lists songs.  If I don't mind being passed over and letting others choose the songs each week, is that alright or is it something that is frowned upon?  I think I'll learn more if I'm pushed out of my comfort zone.  That's easier to do when I'm not choosing songs =)

http://www.peopleblow.com/rocksmith/week19.png

You do not have to pick any songs if you don't want to. I myself normally don't pick any songs unless there is a song I know I want to try and learn. Then I will add it to my section on the spreadsheet and hope it gets picked. There is no rule stating you have to pick a song we just give everyone the option so there is variety in the song selection. We don't always have to play the same genre and thats why we give the members the option. 

Leaderboard Updated

@@Helderdje The secret to the beginner section is to treat it like barre chords except your single note playing them. Its E5 into B5 for the intro then C5 and then D5

The barre chords are actually E5 G5 C5 D5 not B5 sorry about that. That's what I get for not having a guitar in front of me when replying lol.

I wish that Rocksmith made it easier to see these things but unfortunately its very difficult to tell with the way they set it up. Custom makers can help by setting this up but its still not easily readable.

I miss the finger placement guides while playing a song a lot, sometimes I accidently notice them, but yeah. I wish they were more clear and used alot more.

Last result on working class hero. I am not going to try to get any more. It will just make me go insane.  This song really learned me to relax my fingers and shoulder. And not to treat the hammer-on like it sad something bad about my mother.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_WorkingclassHero9933_zps197cdaef.jpg

Also gave blood brothers a try.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_BloodBrothers80_zps1ad1cc57.jpg