Magna Charter Diploma

Alex360

Question

I just realized that vve have some nevv  charters vvho ask for guidance and testing their job. People loves tests and I'd like to organize small  course to help newbies become a pro :D

VVe need to consider such  course and keep right answers avvay from public, too keep it attractive.

So vvhat do you think? :lol:

• Like 10

12 answers to this question

Sounds like a great idea, i take it the aim would be to achieve a set standard so as to increase not only the quality of the customs but also to encourage some new blood into the charting fold.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

pretty sure one is not supposed to take a whole 15 hours to make a bass part and vocals

Oh yes, yes they are :D

First customs are a pain, 15 hours sounds about right.  It gets easier and you will get faster.

Of course I can help too.  My concern though, is that what is the correct answer?  There are sometimes many ways to do the same thing, and each person has their own preference.

A community approved guide/test is a great idea, and I'd be happy to debate and discuss until we have a course/test/solution set that can be seen as "best practice".

Can you set up a restrcited access section of the website Alex360?  We could do it by PMs but there will likely be more than one thread of discussion and so PMs could get very complicated.

Or just do it in Magna Charter threads?

• Administrator

Of course I can help too.  My concern though, is that what is the correct answer?  There are sometimes many ways to do the same thing, and each person has their own preference.

A community approved guide/test is a great idea, and I'd be happy to debate and discuss until we have a course/test/solution set that can be seen as "best practice".

Can you set up a restrcited access section of the website Alex360?  We could do it by PMs but there will likely be more than one thread of discussion and so PMs could get very complicated.

Or just do it in Magna Charter threads?

It's clear that the "teachers" needs to know different way to obtain one same result so that the learning process on the other hand can be easier.

I think the place to start those kind of discussion is the Magna Charter section, it's not really used that much and a bit of life for that kind of project can be quite interesting there and profit to others that doesn't feel up to that teaching task.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Great ideas guys. Free time is something I have in very restricted quantity but I could help in any way I can here and there.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.