Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 77

Mortalo

Mary Had A Little Lamb, Lead

Man, this song is one hell of a groovy awesome bluesy fun song ;D

My fingers are flailing about on it, because im not used to play stuff like that.

My first try was like 64%, haha. So much room for improvement though.

Anyone else has the song start about 0.2 secs before the note charting? 

It doesnt seem as though it has a impact on the rest of the song, but that start

is throwing me off. Otherwise, really great work @@bernixix

No luck with sync songs this week ;(

cheers!

• Like 6

I'm seeing improvement in advanced bass SRV Mary Had a Little Lamb

First I have a question.  Sometimes in SA, poorly played sections are not assigned a colour.  Based on my playing, I'd expect a section to be red strike, but the system seems to forget to display a colour or count the strike against me.  Here is a picture or what I mean.  I count seven glitches in the scoring.  I've seen it on the PC and PS3, and on original content as well as DLC. Is there a fix for this?

And here is my most recent score - 93.89% Longest streak 73

• Like 6

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I've worked my way up by another percentage point on SRV.  Now I'm at 94.91% with a streak or 83

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

@@Latsch do you have the latest version in your dlc folder? I added those notes alongside little fixes when it was selected to the Championship :D Btw mate I really dig in your song selections in the RC as well, seems we have similar musical taste :)

I'll have to check that out later, for now its time to do some work :|

And yeah, i just love older rock/hard rock stuff (and some good Metal in between ;) )

I would have chosen SRV too, but he's sometimes sooo freakin hard to play...(Pride and Joy, Rude Mood etc)

Mary had a Little Lamb is more on the easier side of his songs, so thats really cool.

We definitely need more blues songs on here!

cheers!

• Like 1

@@2groggy Are you saying that purple is not a color?

From my experience it goes:  Green, yellow, purple and then red.    But i might be wrong.

You're right.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@xDatBoiSOBLE crazy, man! really great!

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@Mortalo I do not care whether or not the skill, I rather will to play beautiful and simple songs like a songs by Metric, then this shit. Anyway it is practice and it  improve skill by same way, only pleasant to listen.

You got me here, I also would rather listen to Metric then to Anesthesia :lol:

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Not enjoying this at all  :angry:

I know sometimes i'm muting high e with my hand, but even playing at 20% when i make a concious effort to not mute, Rocksmith still misses it.....grrr. Even the strummy chord sections give me heaps of misses.

This to maintain diehard status only. I'm going back to fine tune "Smells like teen spirit"

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ptdwsrm2zixu76v/221680_2015-04-16_00001.png?dl=0

• Like 2

From my experience it goes:  Green, yellow, purple and then red.    But i might be wrong.

Purple?!? I thought that that was a grey skid mark left behind by software glitch.

Purple?!? I thought that that was a grey skid mark left behind by software glitch.

I always thought that was grey too :(

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony