Easy Rocksmith unlocks?

Sweatyballbaps

Question

4 answers to this question

I really wish I knew a way. I do not understand how this keeps happening to people. I just installed Rocksmith on my laptop and literally copied my DLC folder from my desktop onto a Thumb drive. After the game finished installing I pasted my dlc folder in and told it no to all overwrites. My progress even on CDLC was saved. We still haven't figured out WHY the profile wipe happens, but you CAN copy your profile folder and if you lose your progress again just put it back in at your last save. Also have you tried running verify local cache integrity ? Your progress is obviously saved in the cloud if all my progress carried over.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.