Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 75

Mortalo

Still under the weather, but had to try out @@Nacholede 's version of Justice:

2015-04-04_201321.jpg

Much easier to play (at least in my opinion, went from 95% on the other to 98% here), and to me it sounds much more accurate.  Although I'm not enough of an expert to say that definitively.  Still, thanks much for the revision Nacho -- I definitely prefer yours to the original/other one.

Only negative thing that I would say is that the bass tone is too overdriven/distorted to me, but that is a pretty subjective thing and very easily remedied with a tone switch.  I switched to a loud but clean tone, EQ'd pretty heavy to the low end to give it some muddiness (plus turned my tone knob down), and it blends in great to my ear.

Thanks again for making your remastered version!

• Like 3

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

...And might as well do Int while I'm at it since I know/like the song:

2015-04-04_202808.jpg

I had played the other version (not Plum's) before.  This one made it harder for me to figure out the rhythm and sound right, but easier to get the 100% I think.  Might have to load both back into the list to make sure about which one I prefer (been a while since I've played the other), but off the top of my head I think I prefer the bass in the other one (not that I can point to anything specifically wrong with this one).

• Like 4

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I also have tried the Nacholede's version in lead.... but for me the old version plays still easier (I practiced on this), especially the solo with better finger settings, but just my opinion. In Nacho's the Sections are not shown, all black, in RR you're blind, maybe a showlight problem......Anyway, got a new score of Bernixix' version

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150404/oz37u7do.jpg

very small imrovement, this week the leading is up to Nacholede

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

yeah, got it :D

still playing the old version

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150404/wjpi4wlq.jpg

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

too late? :(

Likes are likes :D but overall, i think my version of AJFA is a little bit easier to play, especially on the solo, obviously, if you're used to the old version, my version is not gonna be that well hahaha but well...i lost fighting :D

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

Whoops, accidentally made my video private..here it is again for everyone to enjoy :D Let me know if there are any problems

Nice performance; I see I have a lot of work to do…  :mellow:

Are you playing with a pick?

Yeah i played it with a pick. It just felt right, the fingering sounded kinda weird. I may give it a go with just my fingers though.

• Like 1

Diffs for the songs I played

Xutos & Pontapes Bass 1, Lead 3-4, Rhythm 6

Nirvana Bass - ,Rhythm 3, Lead 4

Metallica Bass 7, Rhythm 6-7, Lead 7-8

• Like 1

Ok, so here goes final difficulty scores for week 75 songs:
Xutos & Pontapés - O Homem do Leme: Lead 3, Rhythm 6, Bass 1
Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit: Lead 4, Rhythm 3, Bass 3
Billy Talent - Saint Veronika: Lead 8, Rhythm N/A, Bass 6
Metallica - ...And Justice For All: Lead 9, Rhythm 7, Bass 8
I give you one day for final comments. Tomorrow I will submit that scores.

I think that length of ...And Justice should also be consider as difficulty. And we would have no heart if we would throw it to our Advanced leads :)

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures