Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 75

Mortalo

BTW, is it possible to install RS for PC without Steam, in case I want to play when not connected to the web?

You can play Rocksmith on Steam in offline mode.

• Like 2

Finished a major thesis of my studies and finally had some more time to practise.

This Advanced song is fucking fast (and has super wierd chords^^), and I'm proud I finally cracked the Score Attack without three fails :-D

Lead: 93.84 %

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=418390986

• Like 8

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

my first experience with cam. You have to watch it to the end to see what happened  :o

with daylight the picture quality is much better I guess

• Like 10
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Wow, really hard songs this week for beginners lead! I'd probably put both Xutos and Nirvana in Intermediate with Nirvana just getting a very slight edge in difficulty. I love the Nirvana lead though and will practice more on it. The bass line is super repetitive and feels like a RSI waiting to happen, so maybe just one try. ;)

I almost do better (and it seems more fun to play) with a capo on the first fret. Just my brain doesn't like to think about alternate ways to play A and E when I see them pop up. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/vrFg9aLl.jpg

• Like 3

Getting closa' @@Rodman :D Its pissing me off, I can't jus give up :D

http://i.imgur.com/J8VUC3I.jpg

Yo Shiroo!

n.p. - i got the first extra day off in a long time, my beloved gf has to work though and the kids are already sold to the grandp´s so we can play easter rabbit - that´s been done and what else would i do as provide a proper fight ;)

It would already be over (i won´t no way go over 98.99) if i hadnt missed the change of pattern presolo (no notes on screen) - and didnt realise till solo came up :<vomit>.

This one would have been an excellent run - look at streak.....

http://i57.tinypic.com/11afrcp.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

YES!!

1.5 Mio

http://i58.tinypic.com/amrsox.jpg

• Like 5

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

my first experience with cam. You have to watch it to the end to see what happened  :o...

!!!!

Mann Frip!

You just rock way too hard!

• Like 1

better... not good yet

http://i58.tinypic.com/i4h2zq.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everybody, it's been some time since I last posted a score.

RL decided to dump a bunch of serious problems all at once, time to play the guitar/bass has been almost zero, much less time to check the forum.

This week the BG song is from a Portuguese band, so I had to manage some free time to play it.

Took me till today, but I managed to make some runs on almost all songs.... also, 2 weeks ago the hole of the nut of the low E string of my gio broke.... that's what happens when installing a E string with .056 gauge, when until that time, all E strings that were installed on that guitar were always 0.46.... needless to say that I didn't enlarged the small cavity where the string passes on the nut, so when I started tighten the string, just a bit before it was on pitch, the left side of the small cavity on the nut just popped out with such force, that I couldn't find it anywhere around the place I was restringing the guitar till this day.... the snap was really loud and fast, like "The Flash" :lol:.

Anyway, I have a new nut, but it was bought on a local shop, and for a change the shop didn't had what I needed, so I had to buy one much "taller" in height and thicker in length, only the width is correct, so I need to file it down, but I'm waiting for a friend to lend me the proper tools, so since 2 weeks ago I can't play any song (on guitar) that's not in E Standard.

I hope to get this damn RL problems solved a.s.a.p., so I can start playing again like I used to.

And now a few scores....

Lead BG:

http://s6.postimg.org/jxrjpsrtd/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Lead_BG_1_90.jpg

Rhythm BG:

http://s6.postimg.org/qcqkmgyj5/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Rhythm_BG_1_91.jpg

Bass BG:

http://s6.postimg.org/rcgvi6dox/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Bass_BG_1_100.jpg

Lead IM:

http://s6.postimg.org/kecrc8fkh/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Lead_IM_1_91.jpg

Rhythm IM:

http://s6.postimg.org/intqaqy1d/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Rhythm_IM_1_69.jpg

Bass IM:

http://s6.postimg.org/s5thasjpt/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Bass_IM_1_100.jpg

Bass MC:

http://s6.postimg.org/ha23ffys1/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_75_Bass_MC_1_93.jpg

• Like 4

I intended to actually spend some time practicing songs this week, but had some job-related frustrations (nothing too serious) and then got sick.  I played MC Bass once earlier but haven't gone back to it with all that happening, and now I don't think I'll get around to it.  So, I'll just post that now to keep my diehard streak up:

2015-03-29_095952.jpg

Looking forward to your remastered version @@Nacholede -- again I don't think I'll get time this week but I'm also a big fan of the Justice album so it will be awesome to check out your versions of the songs in the future.  Thanks!

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

@@xDatBoiSOBLE I can't see your vid, it says it's private :(

@@Kaijin When I was replacing my strings for the first time, I decided to put 0.52 on E (though, I did not remebered what strings I had, as I didn't cared when I bought the guitar 10 months before that). I broke my key trying to tune above Bb :lol: 0.46 since then :)

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

BTW, is it possible to install RS for PC without Steam, in case I want to play when not connected to the web?

BTW2, is is possible for malware to piggyback onto or inside of CDLC?  Some of the file sharing sites seem pretty sketchy.

I'm  9 hours up north of you.   I hate the cold, but hate the city more :wacko:

BTW:   I always play RS2014 offline.   from too many years of game producers releasing patches that screw crap up to bumps with internet providers,  I prefer to play un-attached to the net.   quite honestly being on disability,  money is tight and if I can only play RS when I can afford to pay for internet,   is  unacceptable.

you can modify your shortcut as follows which will force a game off the internet into offline mode.    you will get a pop-up from windows firewall asking if you will allow program xxxxx access to the internet.  if you want to stay offline,   ignore that.

example:     right click the properties of your shortcut  to see where the shortcut points to initiate the main executable :  "D:\Rocksmith 2014\Rocksmith2014.exe"

then add the following as shown:  "D:\Rocksmith 2014\Rocksmith2014.exe"  \offline

then click 'apply'  and you're done.

BTW2   -   were you using a quality AV program before the hostile invasion ?   I've been using Avast free AV software for years now and I'm happy to say even when directed to a scum ridden webserver,  or sent malicious executables as attachments,   it has always instantly detected the malodorous intruders, but has also deleted or quarantined them.

to my knowledge,  hostile code should only be able to enter your computer by means of being executed as an application, or for some reason,  allowing guest privileges for someone to remotely connect to your computer.  I don't think anyone wants to go the the trouble of finding a way for code to unwrap itself hidden inside a .psarc file for a couple hundred or so victims.   what they will do is infect webservers with delivery packages in the guise of popups for things like ...

your flash needs to be updated instantly ... click here to download      -    your site certificate seems to not be in order -  click here to get a new one   ..    blah blah and on and on.

imho the only way to get rid of computer disease is to wipe all the drives  and possibly even the bios as well.   best of luck in the future.  :ph34r:

GRUNGE NOT DEAD!!!

damn, i fxxed up on that multiplyer ...

http://i58.tinypic.com/140ekqs.jpg

@@Plum - thx for your ver. - it is really great and it sounds like it shoulda...

I dunno where the hell the other one in my library came from.... damn it had the same filesize (!).

Man, as i was playing the other (harder and wronger) version MM, it was extremely hard to get the musclememory deleted for the new ver - grrrr

@@Shiroo - stage is yours ;)

• Like 5

@Rodman

here's my answer in short haiku:

''Woke up sick today,

I can barely see things,

clap clap clap, you win'' :)

• Like 4

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Kaijin When I was replacing my strings for the first time, I decided to put 0.52 on E (though, I did not remebered what strings I had, as I didn't cared when I bought the guitar 10 months before that). I broke my key trying to tune above Bb :lol: 0.46 since then :)

That's funny :)

My 1st restring on the S520 was 3 weeks ago and.... well, let's just say it wasn't easy AT ALL :lol:

It took me several hours to get the floyd correctly set up and in the process 1 high e broke.

Now I know what I did wrong and I can change the strings much faster, but the 1st time was kind of a major ordeal lol

On the gio I lost count how many times I changed strings, but I never used a set higher than .010's. In the 1st year or so, I always used .009's, but then I started to play more songs with low tunings and I switched to .010's and I'm so glad I did it, since for E standard, .010-.046 is the gauge I like the most.

What happened was that since I have the S520 for E standard and the gio still had .010's, I decided to install a higher gauge, since I've always read posts from people saying that with a string gauge of .011's or .012's is much easier to down tune and RS recognition is much better.

I setup the bridge for the new gauge, but I forgot the damn plastic nut. The low E was the 1st string I installed and I wasn't even looking at the nut, I just heard a BANG and saw a very small black piece of plastic flying to some place in my room, which I have no idea where it went :lol:

The gaps of the nut of the G, B and high e strings were ok, but I had to widen the space of the A and D, cause the strings were too thick to fit in the gap. I should have done the same to the gap of the low E, but I totally forgot, that's why it broke.

I'm hoping that my friend is gonna be around this weekend and we'll fix the guitar.

I personally prefer hybrid strings, sitting on .09-.46 now. I wanted .10-.52 (well, I felt that I have that strings, or similiar, as I had no problems in B tuning). When I compared the strings, it turned out that I had more similiar to my current (when I was buying guitar I had no idea that strings gauge is important :lol: , so I didn't write that info down). My Jackson is good enough for Rocksmith to get recognition in C with thin strings, so I'm not going to change them.

After that key broke in my hand while tuning, for few days I had constant feeling that I'm tuning string and key is starting to break. 1st tunings after replacement of keys were traumatizing, and it was just few weeks ago when I tuned to You Really Got Me tuning after that accident (I played that song many times prior to that).

ATTENZIONE:

Tomorrow week will start 1h earlier. So keep that mind posting final scores.

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I haven't tried a hybrid "set", but the recognition (and even the strings tension) when I tuned lower than Eb was very bad. Even in Drop D I had recognition problems with the E and A. From what I've played so far, 99% of the songs in low tunings I have recognition problems on those 2 strings and sometimes even the D.... while the G, B and e don't have any problems at all, the recognition is the same as in E standard.

I should have the nut ready in a couple of days, once I have it installed, I'll post if I the recognition improved or not, although I think this set that I installed is too thick, .012-.056, but I have another set arriving soon of .011's, so as soon as the guitar is ready to play, the tests will begin :D

Going to post my scores in a little bit. Missed last week because I thought it ended/switched on Mondays >< Whoops.

Quick question: Alot of these songs i'm getting in the 90's but whats holding me from getting high 90's is ALWAYS the solo's.

I feel like i'm a great guitar player (Not terrible) but every song has the ONE part (mostly the solos) that I just completely wiff.

Whats a good way to learn to tackle these solo's?? for example ...And Justice For All. That song is fun/easy to play until I hit the solo.

Then it's like they amped up the difficulty level x10 for like a 30 second solo. Ugh ><

• Like 2