Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 75

Mortalo

Good tones, thanks @@Shiroo. Now i like a song   :)

@

Told you it's not that hard

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

the malware seems to be gone (fooor nooow)

Having one red "X", I know that this doesn't count, but it's a start

Ste Veronika - Advance Bass

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417386214

• Like 4

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
  • Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416977540   this week i hit a wall.  beginner was a nice change after my recent week, and teen spirit i managed to get around, but the saint song had me wrapped in circles   thanks to all tho, where else can i feel good about getting my playing skill handed back to me on a skewer....

• Like 4

Score Attack scores, like that, always count -- even if you get X's.  Unless you strike out with 3 X's, anyway.

Sometimes people use Dynamic Difficulty Creator and have it automatically generate really short sections (sometimes a section with only 1-2 notes), and then if you miss any at all in those sections it will hit you with an X.  If you ever run into a song like that, you can fix it by redoing the DD yourself in the toolkit with longer sections (or just pipe up in here and I or somebody else will fix it!).

• Like 4

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Score Attack scores, like that, always count -- even if you get X's.  Unless you strike out with 3 X's, anyway.

I have had a valid score with 3 x's.  If you strike out on the last part it does not really matter. Accuracy is still the same.

• Like 1

@@Rodman I have been trying like a fucking bitch for the past few days to beat your score. That fucking song is giving me shitton of complete random misses. I have no idea. I should just probably give up. Yesterday I got to the point where I got 1,100,000 score with x70 multiplier and I thought it had to be atleast 98%, but no chance mate. 96,5% even worse then I already got. If a miracle doesn't happen I'm gonna happily let you win this one :P

cheers

• Like 1

@@Rodman I have been trying like a fucking bitch for the past few days to beat your score. That fucking song is giving me shitton of complete random misses. I have no idea. I should just probably give up. Yesterday I got to the point where I got 1,100,000 score with x70 multiplier and I thought it had to be atleast 80%, but no chance mate. 96,5% even worse then I already got. If a miracle doesn't happen I'm gonna happily let you win this one :P

cheers

Oh - and i was thinking about making some holes to my schedule to fight the hell back.

I bet you kick my ass bad on easter we and next week, and i am lookin 4ward to that!

Cheers

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@ talking about Nirvana Lead? I have to set up camera and driver first. 

I did an Upgrade with new board+CPU+Ram last week. This will be a good opportunity to test my new hardware.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Likely I won't return to guitar this week, too much of everything to do and Saint Veronika does not love me. And it looks like I'm getting older sitting here with you, as I'm going to tidy my room without anyone telling me to do so :wacko:

No leaderboard scores, but I have something for @@Shiroo - 99.88%, 818 streak - one miss at the solo, but I'll get there. I don't like the song, but I'm still going back to it. Well, nostalgia. I'm really getting old :P

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Well...random misses keep fuckin' with me so i started wondering....there's a way to improve Rocksmith note detection? better strings? better pickups? a new guitar? increasing the cable gain?

So here's my score, i remember playing the song a long time ago and i couldn't play the solo hahaha, now it's much better...but not enough

http://i.imgur.com/cZOuK2A.jpg

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

setup with camera doesn't work for any reasons, don't want wasting too much time today, wanna play

at least a playthrough of Smells Like Teen Spirit, but not without misses

and a first Metallica bass score 

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150402/7itl9fih.jpg

found out now the bandicam software doesn't like the PS3 camera. Tried the Action recorder and it works fine...

maybe I can do a 100% vid with cam tomorrow.. ehh...later

Edited by frippchen
  • Like 3

Getting closa' @@Rodman :D Its pissing me off, I can't jus give up :D

http://i.imgur.com/J8VUC3I.jpg

• Like 6

@ I did not like the song at all the first time i played it, but now after a few runs i really like it.

Its still to fast and the chords are weird with fast changes.

Another small improvement.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Saint%20Veronika%2085_zpsge6k1mvv.jpg

• Like 3

Sometimes people use Dynamic Difficulty Creator and have it automatically generate really short sections (sometimes a section with only 1-2 notes), and then if you miss any at all in those sections it will hit you with an X.  If you ever run into a song like that, you can fix it by redoing the DD yourself in the toolkit with longer sections (or just pipe up in here and I or somebody else will fix it!).

Thanks Dan.  That's good news, because after taking a day off, the exact same malware decided to interrupt my day and re-install a half dozen programs.  Even after uninstalling each of them (again) it wouldn't allow me to download alternate AV programs.  So my drive is getting wiped and  I'm stuck working on a loaner tablet.  I won't be able to re-install RS until Monday night.  So that score will have to stand as my submission for this week.

BTW, is it possible to install RS for PC without Steam, in case I want to play when not connected to the web?

BTW2, is is possible for malware to piggyback onto or inside of CDLC?  Some of the file sharing sites seem pretty sketchy.

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)