XBox ONE

Bladerunner

Question

OK, searched the forums, but cant find anything yet!
Question is, will there be a way to stick CDLC's on an XBox ONE (or PS4, for that matter?)
I am considering upgrading to a XBone for other games, and would like to be able to just play on one box, rather than clutter up the lounge!
I *KNOW* that XBone is NOT compatible with XBox 360, due to the OS being based on Windoze rather than Linux, but I was wondering if (eventually) the _p.psarc files could be imported.
I havent got an XBone yet, so havent had a chance to dig around in the file structure..
Surprisingly, Microsoft are not very forthcoming in replies to questions about reverse engineering their products!

3 answers to this question

I think it has been stated that XBone and PS4 CDLC support will not happen for RS14.  You will need to come up with an alternate solution for an uncluttered lounge.

I propose buying yourself a gaming laptop :D

Shame about no CDLC...as for a gaming laptop...got one! Trouble with that is, I have to keep bending over to use the touchpad...the cable between TV and laptop is too short!

I already use it because my XBox 360 is still vanilla...no mods, I use my Desktop in my Man-cave for solo playing, and the laptop downstairs (or XBox!) to play duets with my daughter.  :)

Thanks for the reply in any case.