Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 74

Mortalo

Got my "i uncloud your shitty playing" switcher...

http://i58.tinypic.com/29c1j61.jpg

Cant wait to wire it up and give it a go

@@Rodman

Can I ask what it does again ? i kinda didnt get it last time :D

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Bass - Int - 96,85% - 196 streak:

http://i.imgur.com/sbBe3iT.jpg

I was kind of scared for the change class but I think I can handle the Int class. I'll post the Beg-lead when I figure out how to play correctly that fucking chords. xD

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Rodman

This can split your signal into 2 ways, or you can just switch to the wanted one, i.e output A=RS Cable, output B= your amp.

Of course you also can switch between 2 amps (or both)

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Rodman

Sure!

It does nothing but split the guitar signal in two - so Guitar goes to ABY - from there

A - Real tone Cable to PC

B - Cable to Amp (Line 6 Spider 15 in my case)

Guitar is muted in RS so you get 100% lagless real amp tone.

My amp features a CD/Mp3 in so audio out from pc goes to amp too and from there i get the mixed tone - real guitarsound + RS backing to my 5.1 over lineout or to my headphones, but this would not be needed.

The main reason i went that path is when i "master" a song which means 95-97%+ i always used to go to real amp to check my playing and quite regularly had to learn that the RS mixed in guitar output, even when music set to 50% is very "player friendly" ;).

So only true non sugarcoated guitar output for me from now, i think i can go perfectly with 4 predefied channels....

I think when you are a master of the instrument this is nonsense but for a starter like me its a great way to try to improve the sounding of my playing.

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

bass scores!

White Limo Bass, 99,88%

Missed one or two notes...

White Limo Bass MM, 95,96%

Just for fun and to see how good i memorized it, and despite the score, it was only subpar in my opinion

Starstruck Bass

Lemon Song Bass

Cant really handle the Starstruck Bass lick where it goes B-A-F#-D-B and other variations... too fast and the string skipping on top, my fingers cant handle that yet.

The Lemon Song was quite awesome to play, but still, fingers too slow. Good Ol' John is rocking that bass

I hope i will get to my guitar next time...bass is sooo much fun ;D

cheers!

• Like 5

+ lead

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lutiya.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Can definitely play it better, my hand just keep dying after one play. I can't bend the first part of the solo and if I would mute the background music it would probably sound like shit :D I got the riff pretty much tho. Still think the skill level is very far from 4 no uta.

http://i.imgur.com/UzByOMd.jpg

• Like 3

@@Shiroo Yup, 4 no uta was harder :P And I really hoped that I won't had to play it again :P

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Mortalo I think point of this competition is to learn a song in a week and not to practice for a week with no results (thats why i am not in advanced) and if I play this song at 95% and still sound like shit,I think something is not right haha :D I was pretty much nailing 4 no uta at 95% :P

• Like 1

There seems we have a few angles for rating of a songs and placement in suitable class.

An example:

1.Target score 95% at the end week, no matter sounds (if rate=real rate-2) and all have terrible sounds at the end week

2. Target score 97% not mutter sounds  rate=real rate -1

3. Target average  97% and good sounds( necessary techniques, right timing, correct muting). it if real rate is right (rarely rate=real rate+1) (most have good sounds at the end week,  and no one have disappointed hardcore a song and impossible competition beyond skill. 

There real average rate>>> beg=2, int=5, adv=7. mc.=9.  a lot 97%, all have good sounds.

If rate less >> beg=1, int=4, all we have about 99% and very good sounds.

And if rate +1 >> beg=3, int=6, adv=8.mc=10 we still yet can to get 95% and enough good sounds.

4. And yet good players, have hobby to set rate= real rate-1(rarely -2) :P

I think rate of a song by  Foo Fighter turned of the first point  and four point. So  rate any way +1(of 1 point) and +1 (of 4 point), so real rate 7. Thus now intermediate class have not chance to get good sounds, and to learn correct techniques

Would be good, if all who put ratings, accept 3 point. And yet who want hardcore challenge can level up its class or to play a song from above class for fun.

Sorry my language :) google translate not big helper

i hope anyone understood what i want say, and help me explain for other participants.

• Like 1

@ I don't understand a word but it looks really cool :D It seems you thought it through :D

Does anyone have any translation ? :D

I decided not mess with ratings made by selectors, unless I have to completely dissagree with them.

@ Target score is who's score? Nacho's? :P

I feel that Limo is easier then Starstruck. I can get good sound in 90% speed in Limo, while with Rainbow I can't do so. Also Limo has less different sections then Rainbow.

I'm not saying Limo is easy, it's difficult, but I'm here with Nacho, that it's not Advanced level. I would say that Underwear is not Advanced either.

Still final rate is sum of all opinions, and I don't think that you can make a formula for it.

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Mortalo Target score for the one who plays in its class, or yet remember how hard in early study to play fast and complicated techniques.  :D

And would be nice to see your great performance on videorecord of  a song "Limao" at the end week (in game mixer music 80, guitar 100)    May be i total completely wrong and this song is easy.  :D

Did I miss a memo on some change in how to post links to screen shots on Steam?  The dialog box looks different and asks for "anchors".  I am unable to click either [OK] or [cancel] and the only way to close the window is to close the whole browser.

Alternately, was my vacation better than I thought and I'm just doing something stoopid?

BTW, on Starstruck bass, I'm up to Accuracy or 94.15% with a longest streak of 127

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I tried the [Link] button and the [image] button, both had the same result.

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

@@Mortalo Target score for the one who plays in its class, or yet remember how hard in early study to play fast and complicated techniques.  :D

And would be nice to see your great performance on videorecord of  a song "Limao" at the end week (in game mixer music 80, guitar 100)    May be i total completely wrong and this song is easy.  :D

With time and practice, this song turns easy :D 

The first time i played it i scored like 90%. But as i said before, this is definitely not an advanced song, even if it's hard for Intermediate, it's not Advanced 

Also, this will push the limits of all the people that are on that class haha :D And i think that's something cool

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

@@Nacholede Anyway i like tune of the song, and will continue practice on lead. And think there is techniques which i want learn, good track for practice,  seems i can to get there about 95%. And in the end week after a lot practice may be i change my rate for lead, especially if @@Mortalo posted there great video  :lol:

Update score, Advanced class, lead:

http://i.imgur.com/6dRSTMV.jpg

@@2groggy You can simply upload your screen to imgur.com (free and no registration), and post link there via button "image" in "post message" window. Right click on steam icon, in menu select screenshots, then press button "show on disk", and sort by date, drag your image to webbrowser with opened page imgur.com

• Like 5

the screen shot is on Imgur.  Do I need to click the green [publish] button?

there are 6 slightly different links on the left side of the screen in Imgur.  Which do I use?

The [image] button in the Reply To This Topic window is still not allowing either [OK] or [Cancel]

This is more difficult than the damn song.

It works in Chrome.  I was accidentally in IE :blush:   It serves me right.http://i.imgur.com/UPyJ4TE.jpg

• Like 5

cross post - with IE, links work in Chat but not Reply To This Topic.  Blame Bill Gates.

• Like 1