Asmo stepping down.

• Administrator

I hate to announce this but one of our original members & admin who helped since the beginning to work on this website is stepping down due to job related reasons.

Thank you for all of your hard work and being there for me when I needed advice. 

If you'd like to say goodbye to him you can post it here. 

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Thank you for everything you have done to this place and all the advice you have given me! 

I'll be taking over the mantle of keeping the official dlc up to date :)

• Like 4

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

You guys and this site have been like family to me.  I'm happy to be able to step down and start the next chapter of my life and I know you guys will keep the flame going and continue to make CF the best community on the internet!

• Like 10

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

Thank-you Asmo! I'm sure I owe you many thanks I'm not even aware of owing you since I am not privy to all the behind the scenes work this great site must involve. All I know is I will always respect someone who gives of himself, benefitting others. Now go and think about yourself a bit and be happy both with future achievements and with knowing that you've been a positive force in thousands of lives here. Farewell.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Thanks for all the hard work  and many many hours behind the scenes Asmo. wish you all the very best for the future.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Thank you very much ASMO. What you've created here with your friends is something unique in the world and I hope that part of your heart will stay here with the community and in your free time you'll come by and download a few dlcs and enjoy them :)

Good luck in the new chapter of your life.

Cheers