DDC crashing... can anyone help me debug?

III_Demon

Question

i banged out an iron maiden song in record time ( for me =] ), and everything seems ok, but its crashing when i run it thru DDC.

heres the link for the notes.eof:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TjljRp4LJuUXh3VmdVQjg5cU0/view?usp=sharing

if anyone can take a look and maybe help me figure out whats broken, that would be awesome. i think i'm mostly just a little too tired to figure it out.

if you need any other files, just yell and i'll upload those too. i think the EOF file should be it, but i'm still a bit of a noob here, so..... help?!?

thanx!

3 answers to this question

There's actually a dedicated thread for DDC

http://customsforge.com/topic/2863-dynamic-difficulty-creator/

I'm not trying to moan, it's just it has a better chance of going "straight to the horses mouth" in that thread.

Also, the guitar.ogg from the EoF project would help, so people can load up the notes.eof.  Ultimately though, Chilipouni (DDC creator) will probably want the XML of the crashing arrangement to look at.

Good luck :D

• Like 1