noob ?

Nastihabits

Question

Hi im new to a lot of this stuff on the PC so I had a few questions if you guys could help me out. Im sure these questions are probably noob questions, but like I said im new to this on PC.

How do I correct the Lag in the songs, it seems the the notes hit sooner than they should.

and my other question is there anyway I can use a standard usb to 3/4in rather than the real tone cable, and if so can I use the real tone cable and the standard usb to 3/4in cable together like in multiplayer? 

2 answers to this question

Well there is an easy way...  use the option Correct Video Lag.  You will find it in options somewhere.  Can't remember exactly what its called , but it gives you a ping to set the tv lag to, so you get the notes coming down when you want them.

The other type of lag is the delay between hitting your strings and hearing the noise it makes.  I'd suggest having Audio Exclusivity switched on and having auto latency enabled.

You can't mix and match cables, pick up a cheap RS cable on Amazon, Ebay, Gumtree, Craig's List for multiplayer.