Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 73

Mortalo

@@franfit  The talent is rare thing, most people get good result after tons practice and hard work. 

I started with same level, and have not any talent, simple practice almost every days, if calculate average time with guitar, i spent ~3 hours in day , over ~ one and a half years. So all you need is practice.

If to check leaderboard, i think it would be ok, that you leveled down your class to beginner lead.

• Like 2

Sorry @@franfit, I had wrongly noted your Beatles score as "0" (>79 and <97), while you scored 65%. Obviously you're getting down leveled :)

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Intermediate Lead - 94.71%, 196 streak

Cross on 2nd section :(

Advanced Rhythm - 95%, 140 streak

I played Megadeth Rhythm, 3 more tries, with some RR time, and could not get above 99% :mellow: That 1st run was really special. Though I got nice score :P

• Like 3

@@franfit  The talent is rare thing, most people get good result after tons practice and hard work. 

I started with same level, and have not any talent, simple practice almost every days, if calculate average time with guitar, i spent ~3 hours in day , over ~ one and a half years. So all you need is practice.

If to check leaderboard, i think it would be ok, that you leveled down your class to beginner lead.

Sorry @@franfit, I had wrongly noted your Beatles score as "0" (>79 and <97), while you scored 65%. Obviously you're getting down leveled :)

@ I do practice every day, but i think I need to work on some fundamentals instead of just playing the songs. I will get there. Thanks for the  encouragement!

@@Mortalo thank your for the downgrade. I will keep on working and eventually move back up. 

I feel just like @@NoonyDeloony going down from MC to advanced!  :D

• Like 2

I do practice every day, but i think I need to work on some fundamentals instead of just playing the songs.

Yeah, the only problem with Rocksmith is that it's way too fun to play the songs :D You don't even want to try GuitarArcade or Lessons. I remeber that early last year I was playing Ducks Redux all the time, but then I unlocked Nonstop Play, and sinked into that, playing random songs without pause. Good thing is, that playing songs makes you better, so you're not in bad situation. Still lessons or arcade focus heavily on one thing while songs have more techniques. Optimizing all tools is the best way, but who cares :P

• Like 4

@@franfit so you're feeling over the moon then? :D

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

another day, another chance to put my mad skills to the test!

speaking of skills, @@Mortalo, @ and @@Rodman, I'm not sure but I think my brilliant playing over the last 2 weeks qualifies me to a lead downgrade (intermediate 66, 65).

It is not easy to be so bad. I work hard at it and it shows so I believe I should be rewarded for my incompetence.

Please judge me with kindness and let the RC universe know of my complete lack of talent! 

:wacko:

I consider myself talentless, started summer 2k14, abaut 7-10 hours a week - 280h of RS ago.

Surprisingly progress comes on its own and it comes quite fast, can get in the 90ies in int lead, and can play int rhy which for me means getting 95+ for ,most of the songs.

Training exclusively the CS all paths - always watching not to try to play songs way above my level, cause from my pov that doesnt make you stronger, but worse!!! So downleveling until you master the songs a few weeks in a row is quite logical and will add to your skill!!

I think its enough to "just play songs" to get better, as long as you open your ears and try to improve your sound too.

If you look at the videos of @ and @@Smile it looks like about 1000 hours of RS makes you quite a tight guitarist...

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I have no idea how I am gonna get past 95% on 4 no Uta... the Beggining is ridiculous. 

Freaking hell. I have cramps all over the place so I can play this song (pretty well) basically only once a day.

I wonder what will happen when My MC song gets picked. Babymetal feat Dragonforce, that song

WILL basically kill your arms :D :D

Inc. video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jn52h_bm-road-of-resistance-hd_people

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

And for anyone playing through an amp in parallel with Rocksmith, i can highly recommend one of these bad boys:

http://www.radialeng.com/images/bigshotaby/bigshotaby-top-lrg.jpg

Cannot see the pic!

Can you post a link, i would be very interested!

I myself think that technical weak playing is pretty disguised in the RS sound mix, and we all know you can get a real high acc. with real bad timing too. So - i tend to play with the guit level set to 100, the "music" to 60, still going to the amp regularly unearthes a rather awful truth -_-

So - playing through the amp would spare me the step plus take away the (rest)delay.

- Do you have the guitar music muted to 0% in Mixer? Is this working out to your full satisfaction?

Still considering getting behind the very sophisticated, extremely good looking setup @ is using, but the easier, the better.

- So you use your standard amp tone for all songs?

Dunno why pic isn't showing. Anyhow, here is the link: http://www.radialeng.com/bigshotaby.php

Yep, guitar volume is set to 0 in mixer. Works great in my opinion.

Amp is a Fender Mustang which has 24 preset tones so i can normally get pretty close to desired tone with minimal fuss. If it's a very unique tone, i'll turn the amp off and reset guitar volume to 100% in Rocksmith.

Thx, m8!

Hmmmm.... I have this line 6 spider 15 with a 4 channel floorboard with vol/wah pedal - thinking about the situation twice i think i can go well with a clean, a acdc, a metallica (rhy) and a maiden like (lead) tone for almost any song....

Your ABY switch is 99€ here but it is passive and seems to be the best way to go....

I think i'll give that a shot, too...

Maybe i can downmix ampout and PC-audio out to my speakers... But i think justbgetting the guitar through the real amp will be damn cool and uncloud my tech errors...

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

I have no idea how I am gonna get past 95% on 4 no Uta... the Beggining is ridiculous. 

Freaking hell. I have cramps all over the place so I can play this song (pretty well) basically only once a day.

I wonder what will happen when My MC song gets picked. Babymetal feat Dragonforce, that song

Inc. video:

I am happy you are suffering from the beginning sequence, too :)

I dunno how not to be doublecrossed there, and 94 cant be further away...

I am happy you are suffering from the beginning sequence, too :)

I dunno how not to be doublecrossed there, and 94 cant be further away...

Thats what I was talking about. I can do it without double cross only once a day. :D

• Like 1

Inc. video:

please not... what have I done to you?!?

hate Babymetal and hate Dragonforce :angry:

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

please not... what have I done to you?!?

hate Babymetal and hate Dragonforce :angry:

Haha. Just Challenging your skills.

...And patience :D

When I did not knew Dragonforce, my friend told me that they're great guitarists but you can't listen to them. I kinda liked them (at least they're Guitar Hero songs were great :P ), but Dragonforce + Babymetal will be too much even to me :P I feel your pain @fripp. Hopefully we're not going to see them in a whle :P

• Like 3

Evening guys,

Sorry couldn't do last week due to work T_T.

Hear is my score on Babymetal Bass: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409540557

Can most likely do better as I was "sloppy" on the "D" string section, hitting "A" string for whole section, and wondering why I'm missing lol.

• Like 3