[RS2014] smirocsmo Customs & Workshop --- updated December ---

smirocsmo

and I am preparing next list of about 5 Buckethead customs additionally :D :D within 10 days I will post the list :) they will be usually not so very fast, so you will like it probably :lol: :lol: anyway I like all Buckethead's songs, so I do not have a problem with it if the are slow or fast or mixed, all are awesome for me personally :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I wonder how it is possible to create so many songs... Buckethead is the most amazing composer in the world, in my opinion

and so great musician is really not famous if we compare to other artists (like Metallica or Pearl Jam or Slash). He composed even more songs than all the bands taken together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hope that some day Buckethead will be so famous as Jimi Hendrix or even more :D :D

• Like 2

I always imagine him composing always everywhere, also during breakfast with the guitar and a cup of coffee. :mrgreen:  I think that simply   if you love something so much, in this case music, you wanna express yourself  in that way so you are not tired to do what you love.

• Like 1

I am working last few weeks on:

ELVIS PRESLEY "Can't Help Falling In Love"

and I am happy because it will be ready very soon within few days (I am testing it now, need to add tones too)

so I add this custom to the list now :) and will be posting it within 5-7 days

(there will be BASS, lead and another version of the lead with long notes added)

• Like 1

tron001yes, I know Skunk Anansie, several songs :) listened to it some time ago :)especially "Hedonism" listened to it many times in the past :)

Did you ever think to make  a custom?! :oops: (one day,  in the future, well not so distant future  :mrgreen: ). This band is incredible never customized in Rocksmith.

good idea, for sure I will make at least one Skunk Anansie custom, but it may take some time, because now I need to finish my list :D :D later I will try to make it

I think also about custom:

The Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina Of The Vast Oceans

because I love this song, I will add it to the list

• Like 1

added to "to do" list (in the first post):

BUCKETHEAD - Telescape 1 (planned for June)

- over 10 minutes song (just amazing piece of art)

from album Telescape (August 2013)

(remember to buy the album and support Buckethead)

• Like 1

I have a hard way with Buckethead "Broken Mirror", because it is probably for 7 strings guitar, so I need to transcribe it and I am thinking what tuning is the best here, maybe Eb Standard, I tried to do this, but after 2 days I had to start from beginning. Anyway I still hope I can do this custom, just may need some time, because it is easy to make mistakes in the notes in this one.

Buckethead "Angel Monster" I will post probably on June 10 (it is ready now and I am testing it).

• Like 1