[RS2014] smirocsmo Customs & Workshop --- updated December ---

smirocsmo

ready

Buckethead - Nottingham Lace (with 3 Guitars - Lead, Rhythm, Bonus Rhythm, and Bass)

link in the second post

BTW:

These 3 my customs are in D Drop C:

P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation

Buckethead - Nottingham Lace

Metallica - The Unnamed Feeling

so you can play them at once :) :)

• Like 1

added

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

http://customsforge.com/topic/6707-i-stand-alone/

I made it almost 1 year ago for RS1 (in E Standard tuning),

now I made it in proper tuning D Drop C possible to get in RS2014

• Like 1

I love all of your Buckethead releases and just wanted to give you a big thank you for all your hard work.

With that said, I'm still hoping you can do Dawn Appears from the album A Diamond in the Rough. I check here every day in hopes that it's being worked on.

Thanks again!

TheBestAlex:

I wrote: UP TO 50 hours but sometimes 100 hours (if working several times for example when I work on 3th or 4th version it takes in total about 100 hours sometimes to create all the versions and play them all, testing).

NONETHELESS: I AM NOT PERFECT, SO THERE ARE FOR SURE MISTAKES TOO :lol:

kaos00723:

"Dawn Appears" - I will try to create it in the future, it may be lot of work with it. I will try to make this custom in July.

• Like 1

TheBestAlex:I wrote: UP TO 50 hours but sometimes 100 hours (if working several times for example when I work on 3th or 4th version it takes in total about 100 hours sometimes to create all the versions and play them all, testing).NONETHELESS: I AM NOT PERFECT, SO THERE ARE FOR SURE MISTAKES TOO :lol:kaos00723:"Dawn Appears" - I will try to create it in the future, it may be lot of work with it. I will try to make this custom in July.

Haha, yeah. When it comes down to it, I probably spend a lot more time than I think on one custom. I'm always trying to get the bass parts as perfect as possible.

• Like 1

TheBestAlex's CDLC Workshop

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.