Buckethead Project

Tremendous Job, @Brooklyn_Sounds, so nice to see how far Albums have been done, 

I'll send you a list of available Tabs, for each Albums, to show what's left to be done, and get other charters to step (back) in.

This may take a while, there are about 200 undone, and I've about 20 Tabs of tracks I don't even know to which albums they belong.

And then sometime, we have to worry about the quality of the cDLC, I've in memory that Jordan didn't convince me, 

while @smirocsmo and yours are very enjoyable.

• Like 1

I appreciate the kind words @@TomSawyer2112. As for Jordan, i'm sure if one of us has to remake it, it's a gonna be a nightmare.  :o The majority of the song is the killswitch and i'm sure thats really hard to chart for the game. I'm also thinking of remaking NYC if he doesn't update or at least shows intent to update in the near future.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Harpoon the Goon added. Thanks to the awesome, @TomSawyer2112.  :D 

Can't keep up to your release rate, you defy Big B, another 4 Pikes he released this WE.

Need some time to play yours and listen to his. :)

• Like 1

Harpoon the Goon added. Thanks to the awesome, @TomSawyer2112.  :D 

Can't keep up to your release rate, you defy Big B, another 4 Pikes he released this WE.

Need some time to play yours and listen to his. :)

I feel like i'm always trying to catch up on Pikes.  :lol: Thankfully he has these little WE sales and allows me to catch up, or at least have them in my iTunes for later. Probably a tough day for B, his first Mother's Day without his mom.  :( But even after a tough  last year he's getting more prolific with his release rate.  ^_^

• 1 month later...

Too all Buckethead fans, this weekend on Bandcam.

"Pikes 1-146 are on sale now in the download store for $2 each. Sale ends Sunday, July 5th."

Time to take up his trail, I know it's tough :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thread updated. If i missed something please let me know. Also, i might end up redoing N,Y and C in the near future. Last thing, I was luck enough to see Big B this past summer and he was better than ever. Actually went to 2 of the 3 shows he played here and was near flawless both nights. Here's a video, not mine:

Sorry I did some of your projects, thought you had to take a break, and I was in the mood to redo some cdlc.

Great update Job.

Some people are born on the wrong continent. Next time, hand him over a sign "Don't forget Europe",

I lodge him for free :D

• 6 months later...

Hey all, Just wanted to let anyone here that is interested. Big B is now taking pre-orders for vinyl versions of Crime Slunk Scene, Elephant Man's Alarm Clock and a confirmed full length new album tentatively titled Bucketheadland 5-13-10-31. The numbers are when it was announced and when its released. For CSS the last 2 tracks will be omitted, most likely for the preservation of sound. He would probably have to make it 2 lp's and it wouldn't be cost effective. Bucketheadland 2 was already confirmed by Ion to be released sometime this summer on vinyl. That one will be a double vinyl. There are a few packages for CSS and EMAC and a few more for the new album. Anyway, exciting times for Buckethead and vinyl fans :D

http://www.bucketheadpikes.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys, much love for the great work.

At lot of the links are dead & I'm sad.

If anyone could share them with me that would be amazing.

visit the page of the cdlc  and  add a comment on the page and we will add a working link if it hasn't already been done

• Like 1

• 2 years later...