Compiling Rocksmith Custom Toolkit

I'm trying to build the custom song toolkit on Linux. Are there any dependancies/build instructions which need to be followed to build the Custom song toolkit? I've already got Editor on Fire built/working. I want to author CDLC on Linux mainly to investigate the formats involved and work on a Linux Rocksmith clone.

Yeah I've seen your topic already(new Nerd on board), It's good to have quick rs-like visualizer as separate tool, but you picked wrong "engine" xD whatever..

All you need under linux is Mono framework and some IDE that supports mono (monodevelop\xamarin will be good, but you free to choose) also you'd better use Wine for tools like nvdxt\ddc\WwCLI integration(there is an option with ffmpeg instead of oggCut, but we haven't tested it) and java (version 6+) for PS3 support. there is ww2ogg you could compile for linux and revorb too.

But I'd like to rewrite it as one in C#(maybe I should clean up some code I've got, finish first beta and release it..)

We've got some HSL\BT binary templates go ahead and look at those. We're not using NuGet for libs all links included, well you also should have git if you're planning to contribute :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy