Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 72

This week I found out that my Cort likes B standard (though I have to adjust action, it's pretty low for E std, not to say about B std). A is too much.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

this is proof that Dime was trained on guitar by Japanese Wizards cuz damn Magickal stuff right there.

oh and if you dont know about japanese wizards   one sec

A real add on craiglist for a guitar. . . . .

If you're based in the New York City area and are interested in playing "serious riffs and metal" then you might want to check out this Craigslist advert for a 1984 Ibanez DT350. On sale for $400, the ad was picked up by Guitar World for being one of the most ridiculous for-sale listings of all time. Check it out in full below (unless you're a fan of doom metal, that is...)

"It's the X series, so it's serious as sh-t. [it's] not for wimp rock or doom metal. It's only for serious riffs and metal.

"It's from 1984 (most likely older than you or your favorite sh-tty bands). It plays Eighties metal perfectly - Kreator, Motörhead, maybe some Venom, Judas Priest, Randy Rhoads(but if you want to play Randy Rhoads, you should buy a Randy Rhoads, you scum).

"This guitar can also play Mötley Crüe and Megadeth. This guitar will be perfect for playing in a Mötley Crüe cover band (but you don't, though, because you don't have the chops).

"THIS GUITAR WILL NOT PLAY DOOM METAL. This guitar needs to play GOOD RIFFS and not BORING doom riffs. If your favorite band is Black Sabbath, I can't sell this guitar to you. If you own a Fender or Gibson and want to upgrade, I can't sell this to you (Ibanez Japanese guitars are the PRIME of guitar craftsmanship crafted by the ancient Japanese wizards - if you think otherwise, you haven't played one of these HEAVY METAL BATTLE TANKS.)

"If you want to play REAL GUITAR RIFFS, this guitar is for you! If you have a Marshall full-stack in your bedroom, THIS GUITAR IS FOR YOU. If you say you are ready to buy this guitar and show up to buy it wearing a Mastodon shirt, I can't sell it to you. I MEAN RIFFS, not some banjo jangle pentatonic sh-t. If you own an HM2, this guitar is perfect. You can get the perfect chainsaw distortion with these HOT HIGH GAIN RAIL PICKUPS. Real riffs only."

Unfortunately, the ad has been flagged for removal by Craigslist, so we are unsure if the greatest metal guitar of all time (a steal at $400) is still available. It may be a while before we can find another guitar that was manufactured by Japanese wizards...

link just incase you want to see the guitar 

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/entertainment/this_craigslist_guitar_advert_is_utterly_bonkers.html?no_takeover

• Like 3

@@Geist If you would live outside of America you would knew about Japanese Wizards. Guitars created in Japan were widely considered beasts. My Jackson was made in 1996 in Japan (when Jackson was still making them in Japan). It does it's job the best way possible :D

In some cases you can say that "imports" done in Japan are superior to "originals" created in US. But this knowledge is forbidden to unworthy :)

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hmmmm .... as i love guitars and i found a (proper?) excuse for buying it ;) there is a new axe in tha house :lol: :lol: :lol:

As @nev likes to put it:

OBEY THE BEAST!

(pic to be posted when at home)

home, ...

talkin about beasts :)

http://i59.tinypic.com/4tnbm9.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2w6dyjb.jpg

Fender Squier mini (3/4)

Guitars are pain when it comes to be taken with on a plane or carried along in a car more than full with kids stuff...

now thats been solved :)

Plays pretty damn fine (as far as i can tell...)  I get the same acc. as on the Gibson at the STP song...

P.s. waiting for @@Mortalo to smash my face for the color ;)

• Like 8

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@Rodman Nice color,  :D And guitar- is cheat tool, there less frets. Score with this guitar not allowed.  B)

Damn, i thought nobody would notice ;)

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Hmmmm .... as i love guitars and i found a (proper?) excuse for buying it ;) there is a new axe in tha house :lol: :lol: :lol:

As @nev likes to put it:

OBEY THE BEAST!

home, ...

Fender Squier mini (3/4)

Guitars are pain when it comes to be taken with on a plane or carried along in a car more than full with kids stuff...

Plays pretty damn fine (as far as i can tell...)  I get the same acc. as on the Gibson at the STP song...

It's a bit pink.

o_0

;)

• Like 1

And they are making some really good looking Squiers. Sunburst or Black ones.

At least you'll learn to play without looking at guitar :P :lol:

• Like 4

And they are making some really good looking Squiers. Sunburst or Black ones.

At least you'll learn to play without looking at guitar :P :lol:

My opinion was always - if you go for a strat, you gotta go for a real odd color, mint at least - so to stick to that i had to go full monty.... still thinking about the right sticker to make it fit... Maybe a fat misfits logo.....

• Like 1

As @nev likes to put it:

OBEY THE BEAST!

home, ...

Fender Squier mini (3/4)

I LOVE it. The pink goes with your eyes....

• Like 2

Sick of this song. Got up to 99.5 and didn't screenshot because I planned to get higher but am sick of it and inconsistencies with one section in particular having sketchy readings made me frustrated for a song that I have all the parts down on.

http://i.imgur.com/uVnpxl7.png

• Like 4

Loved the Queens of the Stone Age song this week! Great pick for beginner, always happy when I can get >80% on lead! :) Fun parts all around. Too bored with the STP bass, could only play it through a few times. Thanks again, never heard either of these songs before.

http://i.imgur.com/wWH5zWQl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VLHxTfAl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SYk0sR6l.jpg

• Like 1

• Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Two super busy weeks, and after missing the last one, at least I wanted to post something for this week, even though its kinda crappy :-)

Advanced Lead: 82 %

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=407739839

• Like 2

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.