Cannot get acces to Ignition

tormental

Question

Try now.

Hmm... no luck over here. I click on the "Ignite" tab on the top of the screen, while logged in, and it just makes me log in again and kicks me to the main site. No matter how many times I relog (even tried logging in through steam) it won't let me through.

No issues at all here,, and using my laptop which I had to sign in again with. But like I said, no issues.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

incognito throvvs error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH at  chrome at opera  too, it says that site ues really old encryption and it shuld bump it

corrupt cookies and it become problem novv, tring dev version, same there  :)

I think https (ssl\seure connetion) doesn't vvork here, I just svvitched to http and it's fine(not in security terms, ofc)

You'll regenerate  cookies using relogin and all'll be fine. same at incognito, @@Unleashed2k

After trying incognito and finding that it worked, I cleared by customsforge.com cookies and it worked for me.

(In chrome, open developer tools, click on the resources tab, right click on the "customsforge.com" entry under cookies in the left panel and select "clear")

@@spellbound, is it doesn't vvork for you? can I try myself using teamviewer to gather data or solve it at your end?

link to old search, still vvorks, here: search.customsforge.com