Looking for C# & C# UI designers

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

We're currently looking for coders who know c# and/or c# UI design

If you're interested in an interview please reply here.

Experienced Only please.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Hi Unleashed2K. Can you specify what is the goal of this job? I just don't know if I am good enough. I've got some experience with client/server apps in c# and several applications mostly used for automatic testing or file processing. Unfortunately all my apps are without UI so I don't have any experience in that (only some basics)

Grinding the guitar strings in Rocksmith since 2012 with Gibson LPJ, Ibanez RG350DXZ and Cort Action V bass

Hey @@droh99, we're working on Winforms app w/ background thread, file operations, web client.
How familiar you are with those? Are you able to write unit tests?

EVERYONE KNOWS SOMETHING YOU DON’T, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, LISTEN, AND LEARN. AND IF YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING, DO IT RIGHT.

I'm not sure, but I can give a helping hand. Not much of experience (almost none, to be honest), but currently supporting small open source DiskImager utility (I can give a link to GitHub). If you're completely out of devs, you may consider me as a choice :).

• Administrator

Are you looking actual UI Designers, or C# guys to code UI stuff? 

What do you actually do? I'd like a c# guy who can code C# ui stuff but if you can't do that what exactly can you do?

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I dont have a ton of time but I can help out some.  I have been programming in C#/ASP.NET/WebForms professionally for 15 years (When C# was released in .NET 1.0).  I have no design skills but I can code someone else's artwork.  HMU.

• Like 1

In the biz as a consultant for years.  A lot of C# experience.   Code, arch, specs, unit test, automation for large and small systems.  I love the site.  I do have wife, kids, job and hobbies but willing to help where I can.  On the last stretch of a large project so should have time in starting in the middle of April.

Hi there,

Ready to help. I´m Developper pro for ppffff years now C/C++ and C# with C# UI for almost 4 years . my pc at home is configured with Visual Studio 2012 . I´m also into Linux stuff if needed :D

Just let me known ;)

Well, msvc 2012 is way behind of Xamarin studio (aka monodevelop) I'd like to play with last msvc to tell if it's better than xamarin(I'm sure it is and great for debug and awesome with roslyn things))

Good  to know that we have such  pros in CF community :lol:

• Administrator

Hi there,

Ready to help. I´m Developper pro for ppffff years now C/C++ and C# with C# UI for almost 4 years . my pc at home is configured with Visual Studio 2012 . I´m also into Linux stuff if needed :D

Just let me known ;)

In the biz as a consultant for years.  A lot of C# experience.   Code, arch, specs, unit test, automation for large and small systems.  I love the site.  I do have wife, kids, job and hobbies but willing to help where I can.  On the last stretch of a large project so should have time in starting in the middle of April.

Both of you please get in contact with me via PM.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)