Trophy (Awards) for participants Rocksmith championship

Motive

@@Azrael Thanks you very much! Good start and sources. But there need changing, Awards names will show in topic view, above trophy, and weekly_beg_1 look terrible and not clear.

There it "User`s Awards":

http://i.imgur.com/B03JbtV.jpg

Also :

2. Tooltip for unAwarded/Achievement display

Text to display to explain how to get this award in the unAwarded/Achievement boxes only.
3. Short Description  Brief description about this award.
4. Long Description Long description (html allowed) for use in Cabinets.

Enough did example one or two of every types, other i will copy-paste.

And looser awards it  :D

Ok, I thought 1. Award name was some sort of internal identifier.

Are line breaks allowed for 1. Award name?

Basically what I did under 2. could become 1., and 3. could become 2.

I don't even know if we need short and long descriptions if we have the name and the tooltip..

Also: under 4., what are Cabinets?

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Ok!

It would help to see the texts "Text 1", "Text 2", "Text 3" and "Text 4" instead of "Test Test" everywhere^^

But I'm going to guess that

Text 1 = "Achievement Test"

Text 3 = "Test"

Text 4 = "Test Test"

... in the picture above

Is that correct?

Also, are you 100% sure that the text "User's Awards" is going to be replaced by "Text 1"?

Seems to me like "User's Awards" may just stay there, as the title of the trophy-box.

... we clearly need a live example of where exactly which text is going to be placed, so we can get an idea what we should use it for :-)

• Like 1

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Rodman It is future idea, and may be anyone find more good suggestions, or improve my suggestion.  And not i did system of trophies and i don`t know how it will work. Above i wrote "If".  Anyway  for start enough final decision above. And i not see there  any posts with names of awards and descriptions, anyone want to help or what?

I have plans on weekend to make all graphics, and i need description for table with indexes, names, descriptions, which i send @Unleashed2k for implement in awards system.

Oh - no, that was not against your idea!!!!!!!!!

In fact your thought about getting trophies for multiple wins that would stay might be very cool, i think we should just see if there is space left and decide on it when the system is running!

What i meant i think its important that the winners and leader trophies are reset each week!!!!!!!!

Sorry i had no time till now for the desc/titles, but i think @Az got it.

Anything else needed????

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Ok, there was many opinions, time for decide final variants.

1. trophy for WC given an every week, Сhallenge Trophy. For 3 places, for every class, for every paths  (summary 36 types).

Base design:

http://i.imgur.com/0JoUFOc.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/vJcTMzG.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/t9kXPYV.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Bu6lVFi.png

2. Trophy for Rodman`s leaderboard, only for first place, every class, every path (summary 12 types) .

Base design:

http://i.imgur.com/tAqkats.png  or http://i.imgur.com/7rsDiaw.png

3. Trophy for Die hard men, one type for all in list:

http://i.imgur.com/OibGjX1.png or http://i.imgur.com/Xgo5d82.png

4. Types trophy for winning video, same as main trophy above, in 1 (36 types) ;

http://i.imgur.com/qd8VQIa.png

5.  Consolation trophy for last place in every class, every path (12 types):

http://i.imgur.com/GwdZmf1.png

Now there need final choice for 2 and 3  positions, and opinions about "need or not" for  4 and 5 positions.

For my 1 ok, like 2-2 and 3 -1,  4-th pos. - not sure, 5-th pos. - yes. 

And yet for every of trophies need:

1. Award Name - The award will be identified by this

2. Tooltip for unAwarded/Achievement display - Text to display to explain how to get this award in the unAwarded/Achievement boxes only.

3. Short Description - Brief description about this award.

I can not do it , because my English language crap.

Please, there need your work.

I like

2. - 1

3. - the plain one :)

I think we should start easy with each class:

3winners, 1leader, no videoaward, last place y/n i dont know :)

Are gonna be 48/60 (!!!!!!!!!) awards each week anyway !!!!!!!!!!

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@@ForgeOn Nice :) I did all graphics for 1-3 places, every class, every paths and Die hard men trophy.

There link.  Yet started excel table with description for achievement (same in zip). I think we close to start system.

And it ok if we start system of trophy soon as base version for testing only with 1-3 place WC and DHM.For start and test i think this enough. We need now only descriptions.

• Like 1

I can update the leaders in "my" leaderboard in the file everytime i update it weekly if you want to add the leader awards from the start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@Rodman Your Ranking looks really good, and it shouldn't be difficult to get info from there, With Die Hard and Leaderboard we needed better place for that.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Rodman Your Ranking looks really good, and it shouldn't be difficult to get info from there, With Die Hard and Leaderboard we needed better place for that.

Just shout if you need me to do anything!!!

On Initial look through it seems automating the championship awards isn't going to be possible. So, heads up @ and @@Rodman you will have to award the users their picks and trophies manually.

This means removing awards as well!

Maybe it would be better just to let them keep the awards indefinitely and just have it mean that the user won at some point rather than just the most recent week. Or maybe we need to greatly reduce the number of awards. Up to you.

@@ForgeOn If i right understood we can update list trophies every week manually, but there some issue with parsing data to index file for plugin of Awards, so as we have not access to this file? We can to get access to this file? If access possible, i can update it manually too, of course it will manually removing and adding all trophies, one trophy for one user. What is plugin, which language used for programming? May be there is way improve plugin for more functionally?

@ right now the way it is setup to work is that the awards are added to the plugin (by myself or another admin/dev) then whoever has the correct permissions (you) can then give the awards to individual users one at a time as you see fit. So, you would have to do this every week one user at a time, also removing awards one user at a time. Beyond that the only features for automation don't fit the needs here (automatic awards for number of posts, etc). As for programming a solution ourselves it is certainly possible and may even be reasonable but I will have to look into it more. The plugin is written in PHP.

So, for start may be to add gold trophies for 1nd places for every class and every paths, and diehard men? It is only 13 trophies And to add to me the correct permission. So i will have some represent how it work, and we can testing system in work, with hope that there possible improve interaction, via simplest index list. 

• Like 1

You should keep the previously won awards (it may loose interrest if it's not permanent (just my POV)

& maybe add x2 (for 2 awards) etc.. in plain text close to the awards.

Add a hide/show window when there's more than (maybe 4) awards to keep readability.

@ Sounds good! Just link me with the images for the awards and which description goes with which image.

@@Frack I agree, and the plugin can already attach a number for when people have multiple awards. I'm not exactly sure of the mechanics but that's why we are testing it. :)

• Like 1

@@ForgeOn Please, use graphics in zip, which i posted  above, and sort by letter, all with with first letter "g" is gold trophies for first places + one DHM (x25 may be not required for plugin). Descriptions is in table too post above. Of course  there need some time for manual to add to plugin, i don`t know as yet more simple do it.

@ - totally agree, lets go gold and dhm as long as there is no autoscript!!!

I can do leader and update if you want from the start!!!

P.s: i am totally against accumulation of the trophies - wont make sense for the weekly trophies

P.s: i am totally against accumulation of the trophies - wont make sense for the weekly trophies

Yup, that would be counterintuitive to what Championship is about.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures