Is it possible?  I've been scouring forums and downloading the software for days, finally got EOF running fine but creating the .wem file in Wwise is where I'm stumbling.  Then a minute ago I found a comment somewhere that said regardless, you need windows for Rocksmith Custom Toolkit to create the.psarc file.  Is that true?  Has anyone here successfully created Rocksmith CDLC on their Mac?  Any input is appreciated!

You'd better look into this tools https://github.com/x0l/rs-utils(written in python and pretty outdated)

I'm working on this issue and soon we'll get ability to produce new song psarc at MAC, formally I'm the one who (can) work on the code right now, so it take some time

It's no emulation - you need a windows license (same like bootcamp) - there are solutions like wine bottler, but if you need windows for more windows-only programs I would use another solution.

To name three

- VirtualBox

- VMWare Fusion

- Parallels

I'm prefering the VMWare Fusion - it's 60€ with a 30 day demo - VirtualBox is for free and I don't know the price of Parallels.

If you're not using other windows programs you may start with VirtualBox.

If you want to run windows games  on a mac a virtual machine might not work as expected - then you've to use bootcamp and rebooting to play the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy