A thank you to our top charters!

Unleashed2k

But it is just that i want to show my appreciation in a way like i do with the donation for Customsforge. There has to be a way.

Because i had so much more fun with those CDLC you Charters created then those official DLC's from Steam.

It doesn't have to be Money, it could be some way around with E-Giftcards or something you know.

You know i feel somehow bad for having all those free CDLC's without paying anything. I'm not saying fun has to be expensive or that you have to pay for fun. It's just that i want to pay for that fun because it's worth it.

For me , the only appreciation I need is a "thank you" comment , I do it for the love of music and hopefully one day you will hear great new bands with the guitarists stating that they learnt from Rocksmith - I can dream

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

no.5 ? i must be getting lazy......

I remember the days when i was no.1 on Smithy & kept checking to make sure others didn't overtake.

now i couldn't care less, as long as there is plenty of quality cdlc for everyone to choose from i'm happy

Don't think you we're ever #1 ;). I didn't even make the list (now that's lazy!).

Slacking @@dreddfoxx! :P (your customs are the cream of the crop though.)

For sure thanks to all charters, it's unreal that we have almost 17 thousand customs in the database. I only chart songs I would play personally, but I put love into them!

Woohoo.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hrmm, I ain't on the list even though i've submitted 78 songs. Interesting. I doubt this list is correct.  Seems like the original poster only pulled from names they knew of and NOT from everyone on the site.

Case in point, besides just me user "Nacholede" has posted 199 songs. He isn't on that list either. I could probably find a couple other users also not on the list who I KNOW post a ton of crap. So seems kinda confusing to have a list but it not be accurate at all :D.

Thanks to all the makers. I'd rather donate because my failed attempt at making these kicked my ass haha. Keep playing!

Don't beat yourself up about it. Read up on it and start again. I highly recommend learning to chart not only coz it's boosts the numbers but for me I've learnt way more music and playing the guitar by charting than if I just played the game. Seriously give it another go I insist :D

• Like 4

Just found this site after watching a youtube video with some CDLC.

Thanks, everyone involved in the charting and the support software for it. I've probably spent $200 on RS2014 DLC but some of my favorites weren't available. The day I found out I had a hard time falling asleep thinking about the possibilities. I can't wait to get started.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this site after watching a youtube video with some CDLC.

Thanks, everyone involved in the charting and the support software for it. I've probably spent $200 on RS2014 DLC but some of my favorites weren't available. The day I found out I had a hard time falling asleep thinking about the possibilities. I can't wait to get started.

Welcome to the fray   :plus1:

• Like 1

BIGG thankyou to everyone creating these. Just when I think Rocksmith is totally awesome, u guys just make it awesomeererer. I bought the ps3 in August while laid off. I've literally never enjoyed anything as much as this game, and I'm 47 years old. Then I read about CDLC, and for months I thought, do I really want to shell out for a PC version too ? I was an idiot, I bought it on dec 23rd and have been downloading every night since. After spending day after day searching for my favorite artists, I finally decided tonight to sort the list alphabetically , and go page by page so I don't miss anything I might like. I'm on page 222 of 714 and now going to bed. I thank you guys tons, this is literally the best hobby ever. I went from never having picked up a guitar or bass, to getting 80-100% on bass everytime I play a new sng for the 1st time. Guitar still needs work, and I haven't even really touched the 'rythmn 'section,yet. I know I will have years of fun with this. thank you all!! and happy new years  !!!

• Like 4