Where can i find my created tones?

TheHusky

Hey guys!

I've been trying to do some custom tones for my next CDLC projects (since thats what the previous CDLC's i released were missing) and after i crated it i cannot find it in any of the folders for import into Rocksmith Toolkit.

Any idea in what folder they are saved?

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

In RS Toolkit, under tones, click on 'import'.  Then choose the psarc file of the song that has the tone you want.  The tones from that song will show up in the 'tones' window.  Then change the tone in the arrangement and click 'generate'.  There is no separate folder that the tones are stored in.

In that case, are there any songs with overdrive tone that you know of?

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

Thanks plum, i knew there was a way :)