Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 68

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

not leveled down, not a good try either...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rfdao9.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

update on postcard

Ninos Con Bombas - Postcard , 93,81%

i have to agree with @@Nacholede that this isnt really a MC song.

Even if you could call it one, its  a really really easy one.

The arpeggio is a little bit tricky because its fast, the rest is just simple chord strumming/sliding

with some fillers. Couple more RR sessions and it should be pretty easy for me

Despite all this, the song really grows on me, and i wouldn't mind for a easy week.

cheers guys!

• Like 5

Trust me, you want easy week after Dragonforce and before what's coming ;)

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Also, playing the main riff on RR, i noticed that is an "arpeggio" with all single notes after the sweep part, notes that even if i hit, i miss them. I think they should be on a single chord, it would be easier to register and most of us will get more % hahaha

9A7alLl.jpg

Also, playing the main riff on RR, i noticed that is an "arpeggio" with all single notes after the sweep part, notes that even if i hit, i miss them. I think they should be on a single chord, it would be easier to register and most of us will get more % hahaha

It's the best hand position you can get for this arpeggio. Of course it's just an Am arpeggio, but diagonal with upwads 9 single notes. So how to play this on a chord shape?

anyway, new score

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150209/r8ou2wer.jpg

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

It's the best hand position you can get for this arpeggio. Of course it's just an Am arpeggio, but diagonal with upwads 9 single notes. So how to play this on a chord shape?

anyway, new score

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150209/r8ou2wer.jpg

I think playing the chord just like that will be fine...at least that's what i feel

But well, i will keep playing the song in a bit, i'm watching the Grammy's right now :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

You're talking about that 4 notes quick arpeggio? I felt that I was doing well without misses on it, ofcourse sometimes I was messing up, but that was my fault.

• Like 1

You're talking about that 4 notes quick arpeggio? I felt that I was doing well without misses on it, ofcourse sometimes I was messing up, but that was my fault.
Yes, this Arp is best and proper way like it's charted. And it's the way Daniel played it for sure. Even if you've got a guitar with 8 or 9 strings it would be possible to play it in one fix position. I think the biggest difficulty in this riff is the picking speed, so I tried yesterday evening with alternate picking and it felt easier to handle. Ok, it's an easy MC song wthout a real solo this week, but why not. I prefer this much more than the song last week with about 10 min duration and a 5 min solo or this 20 min nightmare Octavarium i.E. which I really don't like, but just played and hoped for a nicer choice on following week... So if you guys think it's too easy this week show us with a good score in the mid 90's
  • Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Ugh, came down sick today.  But I lurched out of bed long enough to get bass scores.  I'll combine with difficulty thoughts (won't expand on them though) since I'm under the weather.  I'll justify them later.

Beginner

2015-02-09_190843.jpg

My Difficulty Rating:  2

Intermediate

2015-02-08_212515.jpg

My Difficulty Rating:  3  (Just the one try on this one, can't remember too well, so may edit)

Advanced

2015-02-09_190204.jpg

My Difficulty Rating:  3 (My chart) or 2 (original)

MC

2015-02-08_211638.jpg

My Difficulty Rating:  6-7?  (Again, just played once so far and I'm fuzzy on remembering.  So probably should be adjusted, but I got almost 98% on a first try after never having even heard the song so I think that is probably fair ballpark.)

• Like 7

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Beginner Rhythm - 99.38%, 536 streak

Intermediate Lead - 97.84%, 128 streak

2nd high e bend section, and next one gave me crosses. I just couldn't make it work.

• Like 5