Intermediate: @@Kaijin
Advanced: @@lordlk
Masterclass: @

Bass
Beginner: N/E
Intermediate: @@punchyrumble
Advanced: @@genobadass
Masterclass: @

Congrats to all the winners. And here goes the Weekly Honorably Mentioned overview with 100% scores:

- on Bass Beginner- @@genobadass, @@Kaijin and @@MilkmanDan

- on Bass Intermediate - @@Kaijin and #MilkmanDan

- on Bass Advanced - @@genobadass

- on Bass MasterClass - @

@@MaZtoR surprised with nice 92.07% in Master Mode at Intermediate Lead. Well done.

And two videos!

by @@Kaijin and
by @@lordlk. Do more of them!

The songs for this week are:

Beginner:   Metric - Gimme Sympathy (Chosen by @Mortalo )

Intermediate: Coheed & Cambria - Far (Chosen by @@Gamut )

Advanced: Joe Satriani - Cryin' (Chosen by @@Kaijin )

Bass by @@MilkmanDan, recommended.

Masterclass: Nińos Con Bombas - Postcard  (Chosen by @ )

Rhythm Path:

Beginner:   Coheed & Cambria - Far
Intermediate: Nińos Con Bombas - Postcard
Advanced:  N/A
Masterclass: N/A

Bass Path:

Beginner:  Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Intermediate: Coheed & Cambria - Far
Advanced: Joe Satriani - Cryin'

Bass by @@MilkmanDan, recommended.

Masterclass: Nińos Con Bombas - Postcard

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Honorable list Diehard men, playing in their class 5 weeks in row without pass (they have little more preference when choosing a song from song selection list for next week):

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

Have fun!

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I know that you stoped reading at Metric :P My second favorite band is again where it belongs. Great tune, easy but brilliant.

This week is really calm. Songs are on the easier side of each class (lead). Only two rhythm arrangements, not difficult as well. And bass. Except Bombas, 3 beginner basses, even easier then last week :wacko:  Their positions can be discussed :ph34r:

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Metric, yeah, cant wait to mf gogogo

Dont know any of the songs, lets c whats in there ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Never heard this song before, but its nice and easy to play. I would rate it as a stable 4. There are no boring easy or hard parts at all.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Far94_zps3a2222b9.jpg

• Like 4

really cool to see the Ninos con Bombas here these week :D

I know them from playing a few gigs here in Germany in the 90's together (Hamburg, Kassel and Berlin I remember, but think a few more). Really crazy and funny guys.

It was a german band from Hamburg in the 90's without german guys, 2 brazilian, guitar and (acoustic) bass both singers and a crazy  drummer from poland. I love their songs. Postcard was one of my favorites.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Posting to keep diehard status...

So with work and school, everyday is a 12 hour day, except Saturday...Saturdays win

http://s23.postimg.org/hm3kcnqij/2015_02_07_00001.jpg

http://s9.postimg.org/bp6ei6wjj/2015_02_07_00003.jpg

Also one of the upcoming songs for MC bass has a lot of practice under my belt now, I learned it to tribute a death in my family, play it every time I lose another.

• Like 6

Many nice scores on all songs :)

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Hey guys, I apologize, but I think the bass arrangement from Cryin' has a lot of sync issues.

Also, the arrangement is extremely easy, I would rate it as 1 or 2, so I don't think it should be in the advanced class, but that's just my opinion.

It's been months since I last messed around with EoF, so can any of you with much more experience than I, take a look at the bass chart of Cryin' and if it's not asking much, correct the sync issues?

I didn't spot any wrong notes, I think it's just notes out of sync, but I'm not an expert at all, so I would like to hear your feedback on this.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey guys, I apologize, but I think the bass arrangement from Cryin' has a lot of sync issues.

Also, the arrangement is extremely easy, I would rate it as 1 or 2, so I don't think it should be in the advanced class, but that's just my opinion.

It's been months since I last messed around with EoF, so can any of you with much more experience than I, take a look at the bass chart of Cryin' and if it's not asking much, correct the sync issues?

I didn't spot any wrong notes, I think it's just notes out of sync, but I'm not an expert at all, so I would like to hear your feedback on this.

Thanks

I'm a big Satriani fan, so I think I've downloaded every custom here of his songs that has a bass arrangement.  So I'm pretty sure I've played this before, and if I am remembering correctly, I definitely noticed the sync issues also.  I've got a pretty open schedule for the next 2 days at least, so I will do by best to see if I can fix it up.  No guarantees, might end up being like Space Truckin' last week where I ended up much busier than I was expecting and don't get the time -- but I think I can manage.

I'll take a look at it ASAP.

• Like 1

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Hey guys!

Did a few runs on the songs, and so far i think there are cool songs this week.

The Metric song is, although kinda boring to play, kinda cool. 

Concerning Coheed i got these two:

Coheed & Cambria - Far, Rhythm 98,89% MM

Coheed & Cambria - Far, Lead 96,34% MM

I'll see if i can push the rhythm part to 100% and the lead up a little bit more, i fucked up the solo/outro on it.

Satriani - Cryin

This one felt like i was in a 80's romance scene.. Im still not sure how i felt about it, 

Fucked those bends up quite good. This song will be a good challenge for the advanced guys.

And to the MC Lead one:

Ninos Con Bombas - Postcard Lead, 83%

This one is super fun, i really like it, great choice @ !

I have to check out some RR tomorrow.

~cheers guys

• Like 6

Thanks

Definitely has sync issues. Was quite annoying. Super easy even so.

• Like 1

Regarding Cryin':

I decided to start from scratch rather than editing, so I got a guitar pro tab for the song:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/joe_satriani/cryin_guitar_pro.htm

and my own ripped MP3.

I haven't checked to be sure, but I bet the version that was already done used that same tab, because it feels very weird when imported into EOF.  I think the measures or rests or something are off, because just doing a quick setup of the beatmap with metronome turned on can get it locked in...  And then upon importing the guitar and bass parts, the intro rhythm guitar and lead part match up great while the bass is funky.

So, I think that rather than starting from scratch and reinventing the wheel, it will be easier and better to unpack and edit the existing custom.  I think I can get around the weird source tab by turning on snap (I believe the beatmap is done properly for the song, at least for the guitar parts, but I'll make sure) and shifting the notes around to hit on the beat or to the nearest eighth or sixteenth if necessary.  I think the tab also misses some fairly easy nuances that I should be able to tab out by ear.  Hopefully.

--EDIT--

Just checked, and the existing custom does NOT use that tab.  I think in the tab up there ^^^ that the bass arrangement at least is more accurate in terms of the nuances, dunno about guitar.  Still leaves me with the issue of it being weird to sync...  But maybe worth doing.

Busy for the next few hours today, but I'll take a look again tonight and see if that is as workable as I hope it will be!

• Like 1

Milkman Dan

Regarding Cryin':

I decided to start from scratch rather than editing, so I got a guitar pro tab for the song:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/joe_satriani/cryin_guitar_pro.htm

and my own ripped MP3.

I haven't checked to be sure, but I bet the version that was already done used that same tab, because it feels very weird when imported into EOF.  I think the measures or rests or something are off, because just doing a quick setup of the beatmap with metronome turned on can get it locked in...  And then upon importing the guitar and bass parts, the intro rhythm guitar and lead part match up great while the bass is funky.

So, I think that rather than starting from scratch and reinventing the wheel, it will be easier and better to unpack and edit the existing custom.  I think I can get around the weird source tab by turning on snap (I believe the beatmap is done properly for the song, at least for the guitar parts, but I'll make sure) and shifting the notes around to hit on the beat or to the nearest eighth or sixteenth if necessary.  I think the tab also misses some fairly easy nuances that I should be able to tab out by ear.  Hopefully.

--EDIT--

Just checked, and the existing custom does NOT use that tab.  I think in the tab up there ^^^ that the bass arrangement at least is more accurate in terms of the nuances, dunno about guitar.  Still leaves me with the issue of it being weird to sync...  But maybe worth doing.

Busy for the next few hours today, but I'll take a look again tonight and see if that is as workable as I hope it will be!

Thanks for taking the time to fix this :)

I've got a working proof of concept on a redo of the Cryin' bass arrangement.  And I learned something in the process -- how to beatmap/sync with Go Playalong instead of by hand in EOF.  EOF allows for a bit more extreme precision, but GPA is sooooo much easier.

Anyway, it works and is in much better sync than the original, although if I import the guitar tracks into the same beatmap they go all wonky.  The tab that I found is mostly correct, but I've got a piece of scratch paper with about 20 alterations that I heard.  So, in a couple hours (got a tutoring class now) I will upload the prelim. file and then work on making the chart changes I have written down.

I'm thinking I'll do that as a separate CDLC file that will have the bass part ONLY for now.  If I get good feedback I'll see about merging it in here for the Championship and contact the original CDLC author.

• Like 1

Milkman Dan

Coheed & Cambria - Nice tune. Certainly highlights my lack of string skipping ability.......this will take a lot of RR to get anywhere near @@MaZtoR's score

OK......i was wrong. Pretty straight forward once the muscle memory adapts. Hopefully i can push this one close to 100%.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/o7qa2o4lbdchnbd/2015-02-08_00002.jpg?dl=0

• Like 6

lets mf start it off with some METRIC..

The CS simply needs some metric

http://i57.tinypic.com/2d1oeh3.jpg

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.