Go PlayAlong not exporting xml file. freezes

slayerad2000

Question

I'm trying to export a track (which i have done numerous times without a problem) i have synced but it just shows the copying file status bar.

Inside the folder on my dexktop is the gp5 file & music file but no XML file.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a way to fix it?

http://i60.tinypic.com/e7dqmb.jpg

5 answers to this question

I really appreciate you answering your post.  I had the same problem, and it helped me fix it.  I didn't have dots, my tittle and artist all looked correct, but I went ahead and cleared out the boxes and renamed them anyway.  Somehow, after that, it was able to export correctly.  Thanks!

• Like 2

THANK YOU! I have been struggling for days with this issue. One track I really wanted to upload just wouldn't play ball and thanks to you I found the fix. I took the dots out of the band name and voila - one export. Cheers - you have made my day (even though it's only 5.37am in the morning!)

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

While we're talking about GPA, has anyone downloaded 3.0 yet? I keep getting the reminder popup, but when I went to their site, I couldn't tell if it was a free upgrade for existing license holders, so I just left.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here