not getting any listing in ignition

tupoloflyer

Question

I changed some filters the last visit, now this time I get 0 of 11,*** entries. did I mess something up or is there maint/changes being done?

I forgot to check far enough in the previous posts,  I did see a similar topic so I'm going to try that.  sorry for the duplication.

p.s. I really like the new ignition so far

5 answers to this question

Now as you recommend to use ignition I have to say: 
Whenever I go on the ignition page I always have to click on reset to see any songs... that issue kept me on the old search as I see new songs right away. Also being directly able to see all songs by one band or by one charter just by clicking on it is very comfortable. A feature that ignition doesn't have... I really just rather stay on the old search. Please don't remove it.

• Like 1

Now as you recommend to use ignition I have to say: 

Whenever I go on the ignition page I always have to click on reset to see any songs... that issue kept me on the old search as I see new songs right away. Also being directly able to see all songs by one band or by one charter just by clicking on it is very comfortable. A feature that ignition doesn't have... I really just rather stay on the old search. Please don't remove it.

I agree.

-==-===-==-

I love the fact with the old search I hit my bookmark, page comes up, I immediately see whats been added/updated.

If I want to see a specific Artist, click the link.

That's all I want! :lol:

Ignition all I get is a blank page. Every single time! (Firefox user)

Now I have to waste my time (which is very important to me) trying to find the information I want by constantly having to "Browse", and adjust another search filter or two, and then switch pages to get where I want to be.

Sure Ignition looks great, has some interesting search features, pop-ups are cool, but it's not making my life, simpler.  ;)

I just want to immediately see whats new/updated.

Can we just have that too? Please?  :)

• Like 1

"This is a slippery slope, a Bass is a 'gateway' instrument." - Portlandia  S4E4
       Own a Guitar, but not a Bass?  Use Rocksmith's Bass Emulator Mode to get low & funky today!