EOF Putting Sustain on all imported notes.

stump3r

I can't seem to reverse this problem I'm now having with EOF. 

Every time I import a guitar pro tab EOF is putting sustain on all notes. I can't seem to turn it off and I'm at a loss as to what I did to get this setting to stick. I've even opened old projects and now have any new import do the same thing. I'm at a total loss.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

You can reverse it by using an old version of EoF to import the GP file. I keep a few EoFs hanging about for various reasons. It's easy enough to begin an old EoF, load up your project, import the GP file, save it, open the newest EoF then load it up. That way you get a clean import and all the benefits of the latest EoF :)