this site[FIXED]

pinky

Question

I've tried with no prevail to download dlc''s  in to the game I've started over twice wiped out all my content

I don't know what to do  I've read the forums  with no luck  I cant figure it out please some one help please

thanks pinky

25 answers to this question

Pinky,

I've been a member for a bit over a month and have been thrilled. Here's a couple variables that would help other members troubleshoot with you:

What version of RS

What platform

Did you get/use the RSinjector

Did you convert and if so, are you using the correct version.

I actually wiped my progress through steam, I think because instead of using RSinjector, I accidentally launched RS2014 through steam.

Good luck!

• Like 1

thanks for your in put i have the pc version of rocksmith in sure what i'm doing worng any more help would be greatly aprecataded I will keep reading the help fourm thanks pinky

Did you go through the tutorial?  You need the .dll file or the patcher.  There are two versions of the .dll file, so if you only tried one, give the other one a try.  If neither .dll file works, try the patcher.

You also need to buy an official DLC (Cherub Rock by the Smashing Pumpkins is the recommended one).  If you bought a different official DLC then you have to use the Toolkit to change the AppID to match the DLC that you bought.

And you actually have to purchase the DLC.  You can't download a pirated version.  The game needs an official DLC that is licensed to you.

• Like 2

• Administrator

If you have used the patcher in conjunction with the .dll file it doesn't work.

Try reinstalling Rocksmith 2014.

Be sure to be rid of the patcher files and the .dll's. then use the updated .dll file. This one here 

That one works for almost everyone.

• Like 1

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

thank you i'll do as you directed i'll let you know what happens

thank you  

pinky

I have a legit rs  version   download /program/steam/steam apps/common /rocksmith/dlc

Typo or are you using the folder for the original rs?

CDLC goes in steam/steamapps/common/rocksmith2014/dlc

The dll goes in steam/steamapps/common/rocksmith2014