Convert Pc CDLC to PS3

You need to download the Rocksmith Custom Toolkit. You can find the link to download it on the main page of the forum, down near the bottom.

i've already downloaded the RCT but i can't find a guide to convert from pc to ps3, i found a guide for converting to xbox360 but i don't know if for ps3 the same guide is valid.

Can you help me?

p.s. sorry if my english is not perfect, i'm italian :)

Just open the Toolkit, and select the "Converter" tab.

Then, make Source=PC, and Target=PS3 and click on "Choose DLC To Convert", and navigate to where the custom you want to convert is stored.

You need to have Java installed to do the conversion.  If it's not installed the Toolkit will prompt you to install it.  Just click on the "More info" button on the pop-up and follow the instructions for installing Java.

Just open the Toolkit, and select the "Converter" tab.

Then, make Source=PC, and Target=PS3 and click on "Choose DLC To Convert", and navigate to where the custom you want to convert is stored.

You need to have Java installed to do the conversion.  If it's not installed the Toolkit will prompt you to install it.  Just click on the "More info" button on the pop-up and follow the instructions for installing Java.

i've installed java se 8 but this is what i get, and i can't go down in the page cause the windows can't be resized

https://imageshack.com/i/pdChqtMBj

p.s. i pick given up from this site archives

man it worked fine with other three songs, maybe given up have some problem, however thank you so much, you gave hours and hours of more fun :D

re-edit: now even Given Up works ahahha!

Edited by AleKent

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy