Full/complete fret board showing all the time!

PabloAriz

Question

Hello,

I just noticed that in several of the customs I've made, the fret board appears from the 1st ot the 24th fret all the time, while there are no high notes. What am I doing wrong?

I'd appreciate if anyone could check my CDLC and let me know what's wrong so I can fix them:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/bleed-black-r11159

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/a-deep-slow-panic-r8506

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/affliction-r8969

Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

Oh lol, thats because you need FHPs set for each section\phrase simply create RR for those songs and you'll be fine

@@Alex360 Thanks, I assume i do that in EOF, but I don't know what FHP and RR stand for. I'd appreciate if you could be a little more specific. Thanks!

Edit; figured what FHP is but still don't know what RR is!

Thanks. I now have this issue:

I did not import any GuitarPro phrases when importing the tabs. Now, when I import the .psarc file using the Toolkit, and open the .ogg file and import the .xml file in EOF, the palm muting, pull offs, hammer ons and such do not appear. Is there any other way to add phrases while keeping the PM, pull offs and such? or do I basically have to start over? Because I made some changes to the tabs on EOF that I did not change on Guitar Pro.

@@PabloAriz, I'd suggest to you use eof-based workshop for all of your afi songs, keep every notes.eof file with guitar.ogg for every song you did(and keep tabs just incase) so you could quickly make some changes without importing\ exporting anything over and over again, also click "save package" before you click generated and you'll get cdlc template saved so you could generate things again just load it back in toolkit, you could read more tips at tutorials section if you wanna to :)

one more time, you can just import things you already did, go to dlc2tab and produce gp5 for you cdlc, than use gp import in eof and all should back to normal, but don't use it often, sometimes cdlc2tab gives a bad results for non 4/4 TS songs

• Like 1

@@PabloAriz, I'd suggest to you use eof-based workshop for all of your afi songs, keep every notes.eof file with guitar.ogg for every song you did(and keep tabs just incase) so you could quickly make some changes without importing\ exporting anything over and over again, also click "save package" before you click generated and you'll get cdlc template saved so you could generate things again just load it back in toolkit, you could read more tips at tutorials section if you wanna to :)

one more time, you can just import things you already did, go to dlc2tab and produce gp5 for you cdlc, than use gp import in eof and all should back to normal, but don't use it often, sometimes cdlc2tab gives a bad results for non 4/4 TS songs

@@Alex360 Thank you for your continuous help, support and tips!